Miguel in London too??? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
This Miguel saga is taking ages. Moggi is probably to get him cheap (and avoid being sued by Benfica), and if that doesn't work we'll get Oddo.
Another final day drama at the end of August would be a welcome surprise :)

AHKA

May 9, 2004
I remember when Miguel played in European cup with Portugal. And he was magnificient he is the only player that Arjen Robben couldn't get passed. And he was the reason that Holland got kicked out the Ec.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I think Miguel or Mancini will come in the last week. The last day surprise however, will be Cassano, in my opinion.
I have the same feelings...but before i think we will sell Zala ang get CM...probably Zanetti.

Mindcandy

Aug 4, 2005
A statement was made by club officials over two weeks ago that we will know whether or not he will become Juve player on August 18. That is today. So tonight we will hear.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
With Capello moving Mutu out wide, I think Cassano's arrival looks increasingly imminent. It will be the last day surprise. Chiellini and Zalayeta\Miccoli will be part of that deal. Mancini or Pannucci are other possibilities as well, but like i said, they'll only come in the last week. Cassano will come on the very last day.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Valencia failed signing of Miguel, according to tribalfootball...

however that site suxx.. so... I hope it is true though.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
Miguel agrees Che terms
by Lucas Brown - created on 18 Aug 2005

Miguel has reached an agreement to join Valencia and is set to sign a five-year contract at Mestalla, according to the player's lawyer.

The Portugal international looks to have won his battle with Benfica to leave the club on a free transfer without the matter going to court as was first feared.

"The deal has been agreed with Miguel," Dias Ferreira told Antena 1. "Now all we are missing is an agreement between Benfica and Valencia."

Miguel had insisted that he was entitled to a free transfer, but Benfica stated that he was still under contract to them after committing himself to an extension.

The 25-year-old refused to train with Ronaldo Koeman's team and has been working with Premiership outfit Fulham while waiting for the dispute to be settled.

There may still be on more problems to come after Benfica would only give in to the player's demands if he held a press conference at the club to explain to fans why he had refused to train and wanted to leave.

"This idea cannot be included in any transfer agreement," Ferreira added. "The player is not going to hold a press conference to apologise to anyone.

"At this moment, Miguel is in England where he is training with Fulham, without any commitments to anyone."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)