Miguel in London too??? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Puyol is good, but much better as a centre back, imo at least. You seriously underrate Neville by the way - as much as people like to take the piss in reality he's a very solid player, makes virtually no mistakes and actually creates a fair few of United's goals.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
Puyol is good, but much better as a centre back, imo at least. You seriously underrate Neville by the way - as much as people like to take the piss in reality he's a very solid player, makes virtually no mistakes and actually creates a fair few of United's goals.
you're right mate, just not much of a man u fan and that's clouding my judgement, he's not bad actually, there I've said it:embarass:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
what I ment in that question is that: Who do you think is the best RB in the world which we can buy
Barca won`t sell Puyol
Javier Zanetti is quite old now or isn`t he?

I would like to know if you had to pick someone as our RB who do you think would be the best (but be realistic)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
what I ment in that question is that: Who do you think is the best RB in the world which we can buy
Barca won`t sell Puyol
Javier Zanetti is quite old now or isn`t he?

I would like to know if you had to pick someone as our RB who do you think would be the best (but be realistic)
zambrotta on the right, but u really need a new face, i would say trablesi 1 year ago or gallas :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
I agree with the latter statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)