Mighty Juve Vs. Deportivo (5 Viewers)

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
first i wanna congratulate all the juve fans around here!!!

i suffered around 200 heart attacks yesterday!!! it was an amazing game to watch for a neutral fan! and a devistation game to watch for juventus fans and depor fans!!!

i was delighted the end result went our way! Tudor! scoring with his leg from outside the box!!! that is some news! but no matter what it is still a goal and i am delighted with the result of the game!!!!

concerning the fact that pessoto and zala replaced di vaio and camo i don't think there is anything wrong with that!!! zala has been playing very good football in the recent game! against Man U in england he did a very good game! that when lippi wanted to remove a striker in order to introduce olivera he removed trezeguet!!! zala is improving! and i can see him as an excellent player who is not selfish with the ball!!!
the thing i hate about Di Vaio is that alot of times there would be an open player next to him who is in a better position to score but Di Vaio would still opt to shoot on goal himself and try to go for glory!!! i hate that! i like it when our strikers don't care about their personal glory as much as they care for the glory of the entire team!!! trezeguet and DP do that amazing together! as they always pass the ball to the other player if he was in a better position to score! Di Vaio should work more on his selfishness!!!

our defense is getting older and we need to get some fresh feet!!! the way i see it our defense is all above 30 years of age! we lack speedy central defenders!!!

Chivu would definitly be my first choice as personally i am not satisfied with Mexes! i saw 3 games for him this season and he didn't impress me alot! the hype i heard about him made me believe he is much more than he is!!! besides his desiplinary record in the Uefa cup also shows he is the kind of player who would be redcarded often!!!

i don't agree with stam he is nothing more than montero!! we need to get the young players now so they can work with the older ones during a season in order to get passed any information that might be gained from the experienced players!

ending this i just wanna say it was a very nice game to watch! both teams proved they were top european teams!!!

don't say we played a bad game and depo also played a bad game as i believe that both teams played a good game!!! depo is not a small team they have been in the quarter finals of the two previous compeitions! they are seocnd in la liga! and they are last years champions (spanish cup)
beating them is a very good result!

Buy on AliExpress.com

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

One more thing, Bravo Nedved for letting Tudor shoot. i dont know how he saw Tudor as Nedved appeared to be looking up at the ball and not behind him where Tudor was.

don't u think it is very very very hard not to notice tudor!!!!
he is a GIANT!!!!!:D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
WoW .. we had it all in this game .. at one point I accepted that we were going to be dumped out of the champions league, when Basel were winning at Old Trafford and we were trailing behind Depor 2-1 at the second half .. it all went well afterwards when Treze scored the equalizer and gave us a glimmer of hope .. good news arrived from Old Trafford too when Neville equalized there with Basel .. Tension was high as the match was coming to an end and fans thought that we have to wait until next week for Basel's away match .. suddenly, Tudor scored a magnificient goal and the Delle Alpi erupted with joy .. all of Juve's bench - including a Camoranesi wearing a smart suit - jumped over Tudor and it felt soo great and emotional ..

Now we are 95% to the quarters .. needing only to avoid being defeated to Basel 0-5 next week .. so I think Lippi should send our second team to finish the job and rest our starters for the important SErie A clash with Milan at the San Siro ..

ThanK YoU JuVEEEEEEE :touched:

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Ciro Ferrara scored that first goal and it was an almost foreseen goal, he explains : “Before we entered the pitch a mate told me that I was going to score, and this was my first this year. It was important to win and we did it. Tristan and Makaay demonstrated to be great players”.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Oh GOD thanx,
I saw a very bad Juve in the first half and a not bad Juve in the second half. We are not in next round yet but we have to be there.
I think Zalayeta was real good because he could keep the ball in the front and Zambrota, he can play every where!
I think we miss some creativity, I mean we haven't create good chances, the 2th goal was just lucky aswell as the thirt one. But who cares we have to win the next game with some good football to show that Johan Cruijf is not right.
Because he says in his analysis yesterday that Juve plays not good football and he says:"I would never going to work at Juve because it annoys me every time I see them playing, it is not the way you play football". I know he is stupid and wanna see Makaay in the next round but whatever.....

Oh, lets hope that Depo wins their next CL game, so then whatever happens in Basel we should be in the next round

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Quarter final teams (probable)

Manchester United
AC Milan
Barcelona

Juventus
Inter Milan
Real Madrid
(Arsenal/Ajax/Valencia)

Well I reckon most of these teams will hammer us, so lets hope we get Inter in the next round :D

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Well I reckon most of these teams will hammer us, so lets hope we get Inter in the next round :D
We can't get Inter .. second-placed teams could only meet first-placed teams in the QFs .. we should play either Arsenal or Barca ..

katarina

Mar 5, 2003
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes and once again YES.
Tudor is a giant, Tudor is simply the BEST. I would like to say THANKS to God. I couldn´t watch this match on TV because I live in Slovakia and our TV trasmitted match Real vs. AC but I am the greatest fan of Juve and I was very happy in the morning when I saw the final score.

Doesn´t somebody know that Juve has some fanclub? I would like to became a member of this.

IT IS AMAZING FEELING

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
i suffered around 200 heart attacks yesterday!!!
This is a first!!! :cheeky:

But who cares we have to win the next game with some good football to show that Johan Cruijf is not right.
Because he says in his analysis yesterday that Juve plays not good football and he says:"I would never going to work at Juve because it annoys me every time I see them playing, it is not the way you play football"
Where he works is his choice and unfortunately what he says is the truth at the moment. :down:

++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
Oh GOD thanx,I saw a very bad Juve in the first half and a not bad Juve in the second half.
You seem to be confirming this anyway .....

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

This is a first!!! :cheeky:

Where he works is his choice and unfortunately what he says is the truth at the moment. :down:

You seem to be confirming this anyway .....
Yes I do confirm but it is not the way to talk about a club with such an history because he wants to see Makaay in the next round. Oh ya, he says that he feels sorry about the ball which is victim of such football.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
we must thank lippi for the win:touched:
pessotto was more effective than dv and camo wan't at his best so credit to lippi for a tactical masterstroke.bold substituting from lippi for that double substitution at half time.

great goal from tudor too,which we also have lippi to thank for.

but i have made an observation from the match:zambro is becoming more and more selfish with the ball.he doesn't pass on the flank even when double-teamed by opposition and thuram/neddy is free.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
but i have made an observation from the match:zambro is becoming more and more selfish with the ball.he doesn't pass on the flank even when double-teamed by opposition and thuram/neddy is free.
It doesn't matter if he plays at front. I think it's his goal to reach the behind line and cross the ball to the penalty area! Just like against Udi last sunday.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
Yes I do confirm but it is not the way to talk about a club with such an history because he wants to see Makaay in the next round. Oh ya, he says that he feels sorry about the ball which is victim of such football.
Could you kindly supply the source of Cryuff's remarks. Thanks :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
We can't get Inter .. second-placed teams could only meet first-placed teams in the QFs .. we should play either Arsenal or Barca ..
can we not play Man United and Milan then? (unsure)

Barca or Valencia then :dazed:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)