Mighty Juve Vs. Deportivo (5 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game confirmed sumthing special.......
My new juve kit has a weird jinx.......sum one v specialy bought me the kit and gave it to me as a gift.....But this person i part of my life.....But as a note on the gift they wrote....i hope it brings u luck.....well every time i wear that shirt juve wins....

Well roughly at the 86th minute, i switched from my old juve kit to the special kit....n u kno what...tudor confirmed it!!! Yes, like against inter and all the other foes juve have beaten since xmas, juve have won, when i have worn that shirt!!!!:D

Shame i didnt wear it against Man U:down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Man on man what a roller coaster, I almost cartwheeled myself out of my window when Tudor scored and since i live on the 4th floor, it would have been serious and pretty embarassing explaining to the doctor how i hurt myself

We have got to stop playing like this, we need better central defenders no matter what happens this season, its time to sell off Montero and put Ferrara on the bench, I do not mind getting Stam and Mexes as they will bring strenght and speed to the defence

Zambrotta should not be used as a left back as everytime he goes forward unlike Silvetre, Carlos or Cole, he does not have the pace to get back and we keep on being attacked from his side of the field

Davids bless him he provides a lot of enthusiasm but nowadays he cannot pass to save his life but he triied his best

Thuram is the best defender we have and had another good game

Camo was rubbish and rightly substituted

Di Vaio if they do not know what to do with him plz sell him

Tacchi was alright but he dived and though he might have got the decision in serieA , in Cl the referees do not just hand us cheap decisions and from that Depor went on to equalise then he played a peach of a pass to Trez whose volley just hit the post

Nedved was his usal busy self but was ordinary and of cos gave us glimpses of his diving

Trez was Trez little movement, no hold up play but reacted well to Davids weak shot to equalise

Zalayeta my he does try too bad he is not blessed with any ounce of skill but at least he throws his weight about and was much more effective that Di Vaio

I have to thank Iruetta for taking off Tristan and making our job so much easier

Gr8 gola by Mackaay took out 3 defenders on a turn and hit a blinder past the very dependable Buffon who once again was brill

Well you all know what Tudor did, main thing is that we have qualified for 1/4s so its all good

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
Hi denco,
I agree with you for zambrotta's position. He isn't a defender. Pessotto is 30 years old and we need a young left defender for the next season.
I suggest someone like chivu, who can play in the left or in the center. I don't think stam will be usefull for us, he is a very good player but he's 30 years old and we need young players.

I have to ask you a question: what's the matter with salas? Why does he never play? Why don't we sell him if lippi doesn't think he can be usefull for us? Personally I like him very much and it's so sad look him on the bench (for so long time).

But the most important thing is this: we have to keep Trezeguet, I've never seen a forward like him. Terrific. He is a champion like Van Basten, giving him away could be a terrible mistake. (As you know Arsenal would like to buy him for next season).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Holy sh..!!! im so happy...i was seeing the game 2 hours late,,,becayse espn passde it after the madrid clash!! rrrggg..

jajaja i almost get fainted screamig tudor´s goal!!!!.
oh my god must apologize with tudor...the few times he touched the ball, i almost get mad with his mistakes,!!
but the payback is so much better!!.

in the first half, depor was more accurate in his attack, coldblooded passes and makkay-tirstan attacks were dangerous,,,like we said , they are too dangerous.

the seocnd one was almost the same,,,but after trexe´s goal, the game was changing little by little,. The last the minutes were so exciting,,both times giving his best.!!! i was with the heart in my mouth when a depor man almost score with a header.

jajaja for this game i was wearing my juve kit like always, but this time my sister and i did some slogans,,,,with a draw of davidz made by me,,,(haha just too ugly) to support the time in my room hahaha!.

well we are almost in the second round, lets get prepared for the final game!!.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LeRoi ] ++
Hi denco,
I agree with you for zambrotta's position. He isn't a defender. Pessotto is 30 years old and we need a young left defender for the next season.
I suggest someone like chivu, who can play in the left or in the center. I don't think stam will be usefull for us, he is a very good player but he's 30 years old and we need young players.

I have to ask you a question: what's the matter with salas? Why does he never play? Why don't we sell him if lippi doesn't think he can be usefull for us? Personally I like him very much and it's so sad look him on the bench (for so long time).

But the most important thing is this: we have to keep Trezeguet, I've never seen a forward like him. Terrific. He is a champion like Van Basten, giving him away could be a terrible mistake. (As you know Arsenal would like to buy him for next season).
I too am not impressed with the way Salas is being treated at Juve, if they have no use for him they ought to have sold him but to make him the 5th striker is not fair at all

Chivu, I am not sure will come to Juve, and even if Stam is old and will not be my first choice , it seems Moggi and Lippi are interested in him so why not pair him with a young defender like Mexes , another we seem to be interested in.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
FINALLY

this match was decisive and good spirit and motivation juve were concentrated and confident .

some comments :

the ref was baaaaaaaaad baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

he took bad decisions and he dosen;t call foul for juve and if we touched thier players i sware i could hear his whistle in kuwait :)

Deportivo first goal was a foul on tach blind can see it i don't blame him at all ( if am tach i would punch the ref in the face )
idiot freak wierd fu**ing referee.

about players :
Buffon was alert and he saved many balls and we can't blame him for the goals i give him 7/10

thuram : amazing solid as ever 8 /10

Ferrara : the captin did good in marking tristan in the second half and scored a goal 8/10.

Montero : satisfying and he was booked because he was angry been fouled without any response from ref so he fouled deportivo player strongly and booked . 7/10

zambrotta : effictive in both side , his work rate and motivation were amazing although his defensive skill aren't that good 7/10

Camo : he was a disaster , didn't run , pass , fight for the ball 3/10 or maybe less i am not kidding .

di vaio : he was running trying to do what ever he can provide juve i like his spirit ,, his passes was like .... he did not help the team but he tryed his best 6 /10

Tachinardi : he was good till deportivo's first goal ( i don't blame him lot's of pressure with idiot refree ) then he started to complain after that and lost his concentration 6.5/10 .

Davids : the best on the field i am sure he ran more than 15 k.m. today 8.5/10

Nedved: not in his form but tried hard 7 /10 .

Trez : goal , post i bet he misses Alex in the field more than other players nobody provided him with good passes today but he created many chances 7.5/10

Zala : average 6.5 /10
pessoto : the same

tudor : nothing except the goal ,,,,, that goal would earn him 7.5/10

lippi : good switch in half time and changing tactics duringhalf time was brilliant call 8.5 /10

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
GRAZIE TUDOR!!! :kiss:

Finally we through to the quarter final......:touched:
We pass one test....we're gonna have another one.
I'm looking forward for the drawing :)

FORZA JUVENTUS

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
absolutely depor.....

they have things to settle with juve since last year ..
and i want to see juve in the next round!!

enough unsuccesfull champion L campaigns
buahahaha finally at last!!
revenge is soooooooooooooooo sweeet!!!

Feel what we felt last year depor!!!! this year we are in the next round!!.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
you know what people?? i know that juve is not the better team right now,and i could say that juve is almost the weakest of the "big teams" in the champions league,,,but this oment is unforggetable,,,and i hope the best for the team if we made to the next round , no matter waht, if they play good or bad, or if they dont deserve the trophy, i just want to see juve winning!!.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
FINALLY

this match was decisive and good spirit and motivation juve were concentrated and confident .

some comments :

he took bad decisions and he dosen;t call foul for juve and if we touched thier players i sware i could hear his whistle in kuwait :)

Deportivo first goal was a foul on tach blind can see it i don't blame him at all ( if am tach i would punch the ref in the face )

about players :
Buffon was alert and he saved many balls and we can't blame him for the goals i give him 7/10

Ferrara : the captin did good in marking tristan in the second half and scored a goal 8/10.

Montero : satisfying and he was booked because he was angry been fouled without any response from ref so he fouled deportivo player strongly and booked . 7/10

zambrotta : effictive in both side , his work rate and motivation were amazing although his defensive skill aren't that good 7/10

Camo : he was a disaster , didn't run , pass , fight for the ball 3/10 or maybe less i am not kidding .

di vaio : he was running trying to do what ever he can provide juve i like his spirit ,, his passes was like .... he did not help the team but he tryed his best 6 /10

Tachinardi : he was good till deportivo's first goal ( i don't blame him lot's of pressure with idiot refree ) then he started to complain after that and lost his concentration 6.5/10 .

Trez : goal , post i bet he misses Alex in the field more than other players nobody provided him with good passes today but he created many chances 7.5/10

lippi : good switch in half time and changing tactics duringhalf time was brilliant call 8.5 /10
This is too biased and a gross misrepensentation of what actually happened, what did Davids do to gain 8.5 and please the referee was alright as Tacchi threw himself on the floor and most decisions were fine. Must every small decision go Juve's way, this is the champions league and not the Italian league where we have so much influence that players think its right to be throwing themselves on the floor knowing they will get the decisions in Serie a

It was a batling performance and the best part is that we have qualified barring a major disaster but to give all those ridiculous marks is misleading to those who did not see the game

Zebraheart

Jul 12, 2002
We are too prone to lose control of ball on the middlefield. This is the serious problem of us at present, IMO. We need to improve our time for holding the ball. Besides, our tactics now is not suitable for Trezeguet. Lippi have got to handle it in the future.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
thanx god for the win

i know the draw hasn't been made yet, but there's a great possibility that we're gonna face Barcelona or Arsenal- in case they advanced- or whoever the top of group B is....... BTW, is it official yet that we're in the quarter-finals? i believe that we need to prevent a big lost in basel. by 4 or 5 goals margin...my fingers r crossed

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++
thanx god for the win

i know the draw hasn't been made yet, but there's a great possibility that we're gonna face Barcelona or Arsenal- in case they advanced- or whoever the top of group B is....... BTW, is it official yet that we're in the quarter-finals? i believe that we need to prevent a big lost in basel. by 4 or 5 goals margin...my fingers r crossed
:eek: omg, by 4 or 5 goals margin? have faith in our team. the probability is so small.:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah...we cant be over confident!!! this result in super favorable for us,,,but we must finish basel for the sake.

Well.. if we made it to the next round,,,,all the opponents will be tough, so, juve must be prepared for the real thing, and if they continue playing at mid-speed like today, surely we will get punished.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The game is on tape for me to view later today. I know we didn't play very well but atleast we won. That is important ..... Where are our strikers? Two goals from defenders :rolleyes: .... Not that am complaining but we have to get our act together. Thanks for your commentaries, analysis et al :thumb: I will watch the game with a new perspective & relaxed tonight.
Forza Juve :D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
FINALLY

some comments :

about players :

I think juve did not play well in this game even lippi is not happy with this win and i think juve were LUCKY and i hope they improve ion the next round because if they play like this they will go out.:D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

I think juve did not play well in this game even lippi is not happy with this win and i think juve were LUCKY and i hope they improve ion the next round because if they play like this they will go out.:D
Can anybody tell me why lippi replaces devaio and camoranses and got in to the field the USELESS zalayeta , i think that devaio was good in the first half what do u think ????

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i dont know about you, but i dont think Zalayeta is too bad.

BTW, Ghassan, about Thuram, i think thr first goal was partly his fault. thuram was standing in a useless position where the attacker is far from him. thuram should have been closer to Tristan.

The second goal brings up something we've already talked about.
Why does Buffon Freeze!! i mean he should have seen Makaay turn and prepare to shoot.

One more thing, Bravo Nedved for letting Tudor shoot. i dont know how he saw Tudor as Nedved appeared to be looking up at the ball and not behind him where Tudor was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)