Midsummer Mafia (4 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm down to play if you guys are ok with that. I won't be able to post much this week but next one I'll be active.

btw @Völler how much longer do i have to keep my ava for?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
come on Hoori!!

Fred vs Zach is gonna be awesome. I bet Zach would whack Fred on the first day.
Nay I'm a professional in this game, I leave my personal feelings at the door.:D
Remember Seven, me and him ganged up on Ze and got him lynched :p

I always seem to have problems with Belgians, Seven and Zach are similar in a lot of ways, only difference being Seven was actually smart.

- - - Updated - - -

come on Hoori!!

Fred vs Zach is gonna be awesome. I bet Zach would whack Fred on the first day.
Nay I'm a professional in this game, I leave my personal feelings at the door.:D
Remember Seven, me and him ganged up on Ze and got him lynched :p

I always seem to have problems with Belgians, Seven and Zach are similar in a lot of ways, only difference being Seven was actually smart.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
@Völler stop stalking me and stop chasing me all over the forum. I won't have any access to internet from Friday night to Sunday night. I can't play before Monday.

If you play from Monday, tell Osman, Hoori and Deneb to play too. I'd gladly join. Especially with Kate narrating and de Cockdick playing.
Already planning :touched:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I'd like to play...but impossible for me to contribute on the weekend or most evenings...so it's prob best I remain out.
@Mr Chocolate to win it for whichever team he is on

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
:lol: Idk why Ford Prefect aka Sam aka Jasper always signs for this game, then everyone gets upset with him for participating, then he gets upset defensive saying he's busy writing papers or whatever.

Bezzy never bothers either. If I was the narrator, neither of the two would be allowed (no offence, guys)

Monco, I don't really know him, but there are always the noobs that make no contribution.

Fresh is the worst.
:( why so much hate to me, i always played except the last time since it was bound to fail for me :D since i had no time at all. Now i have time (not much though) but enough to play.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
1) Søren Krarup
2) Zacheryah
3) Völler
4) Ford Prefect
5) Osman
6) Fr3sh
7) Trequartista
8) Bezzy
9) Kyle
10) Monco
11) IliveForJuve
12) Preet
13) Gabriel
14) Adonis
15) Alen
16) X
17) Ocelot
18) Fred

@Klin
@Salvo
@king Ale

At least tell us if you aren't able to play, so we'd look for other players.

OP
Völler

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #155
    Klin is banned.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm down to play if you guys are ok with that. I won't be able to post much this week but next one I'll be active.

btw @Völler how much longer do i have to keep my ava for?
    We start Monday, I think, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Avatar is until Premier League begins.

- - - Updated - - -

How many posts a day, do you reckon? 10? 5?
    10 imo, but I can live with 5.

- - - Updated - - -

1) Søren Krarup
    2) Zacheryah
    3) Völler
    4) Ford Prefect
    5) Osman
    6) Fr3sh
    7) Trequartista
    8) Bezzy
    9) Kyle
    10) Monco
    11) IliveForJuve
    12) Preet
    13) Gabriel
    14) Adonis
    15) Alen
    16) X
    17) Ocelot
    18) Fred
    19) ALC
    20) Mr Chocolate

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    from Monday till Friday i can be relatively active, but then on the weekends close to nothing...so it's up to you guys if you want me in or not

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I had to stalk you in order to get your attention. :D Osman already signed up and I made Deneb play too. We'll make sure not to start before Monday.
    I haven't signed up :p :D

I will be working all days long til midnight between Friday - Sunday (Monday only off day until next weekend).

I would be useless to you as quite inactive player who can only occasionally check with my cell in lunch breaks. But something tells me my version of inactivity would be more active then some :D

OP
    Völler

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #158
    I haven't signed up :p :D

I will be working all days long til midnight between Friday - Sunday (Monday only off day until next weekend).

I would be useless to you as quite inactive player who can only occasionally check with my cell in lunch breaks. But something tells me my version of inactivity would be more active then some :D
    If the game starts Monday, could you play then?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Tuesday til Friday I work up to midnight shifts too. But fuck it sign me up :D will be using my cell now and then instead, just won't be able to keep up with the insane tempo of the thread as much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)