Midsummer Mafia 2.0 (5 Viewers)

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #187
    Okay how about this: The vigilante has 1 shot at the beginning. If he hits a G, he gets another one. If he hits another G, he gets his third and last shot.

Also, he can't be recruited.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I suggest you guys drop the auto lynching for this game, for posting too little, only hurts Cs really (despite Dat there Mr Chocolate moment).

Better off just being selective with who plays and making sure everyone have the time to play this time around.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    I suggest you guys drop the auto lynching for this game, for posting too little, only hurts Cs really (despite Dat there Mr Chocolate moment).
    I'm not sure I understand the logic. Inactive C's are useless anyway, and the C's won't have to spend time on lynching inactive players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    You are better off just lynching them, or pressuring them, instead of prolonging the eventual win for Gs by routinely having Cs autolynched. As I pmed Kate last game, its prolly best if that was the last time it was used, and you are just more selective of who plays.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    You are better off just lynching them, or pressuring them, instead of prolonging the eventual win for Gs by routinely having Cs autolynched. As I pmed Kate last game, its prolly best if that was the last time it was used, and you are just more selective of who plays.
    But it's bad for the C's if they have to use time on lynching inactive players. The G's get one free whack every time that happens. I don't see why selectivity and auto-lynch can't be combined.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    But it's bad for the C's if they have to use time on lynching inactive players. The G's get one free whack every time that happens. I don't see why selectivity and auto-lynch can't be combined.
    Clearly a G speaking

Osman

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I strongly disagree osman, who the rule benefits is a non issue here, inactive posters have an unfair advantage imo and it should not be how the game is played

OP
    Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #199
    1: Dru
    2: Radekas
    3: Adonis
    4: Søren Krarup
    5: Ford Prefect
    6: Quetza
    7: PostIronic
    8: Fint
    9: Fred
    10: j0ker
    11: Kate
    12: Fr3sh
    13: Janna
    14: Völler
    15: Pitbull
    16. Lion
    17. X
    18. Kyle
    19. Hoori
    20. IliveForJuve
    21: ALC
    22: Salvo

@Preet @Osman @Völler you guys playing?

Signup deadline is tomorrow, 10:00 CET, three hours before the start of the game.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Cant play this week, off to London in two days (Have tickets to Emirates cup this weekend @Fred :p), not even gonna have internet on my cell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)