Midsummer Mafia 2.0 (3 Viewers)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
@Dule90, I just spoke to @Klin on Whatsapp and he said if it would be possible to unban him to play Mafia and then he can serve his remaining days of the ban after? He's persistent and got very excited to play this. :D
Is it fair though? It would be like letting Suarez play again Colombia after the incident with Chiellini - he knows the rules, he was banned a shit ton of times for a footballer to know that you can't do it, yet he threw a fucking picnic in the middle of a match anyway. Again. Letting him play and banning him again latter to serve the rest of the time just defeats the purpose of the ban itself.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Is it fair though? It would be like letting Suarez play again Colombia after the incident with Chiellini - he knows the rules, he was banned a shit ton of times for a footballer to know that you can't do it, yet he threw a fucking picnic in the middle of a match anyway. Again. Letting him play and banning him again latter to serve the rest of the time just defeats the purpose of the ban itself.
:stuckup:

It's not like he bit Zach or something.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Numerous studies shows that criminals are less likely to commit a new crime if they are successfully rehabilitated into society :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

It's not like he bitten Zach or something.
You wish!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I was kidding :D but feck it, count me in.
:shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like you're fun at BBQ's.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But imagine someone killing a player every night based only on their own thoughts. That's so epic and I can feel the butthurt already :lol2:.

:lol:

The best way to do the vigilante role is to only allow them 2 or 3 bullets for the entire game dependent on number of people playing. That saves the game from a disaster if someone totally incompetent gets the role.

- - - Updated - - -

What was Klin banned for anyways? When does B_Aus have his ban lifted?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
For fucks sake. Haven't been around in a year and the buffoon @Klin decides to be a dick and get banned.

You are an ass @Klin :D

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Numerous studies shows that criminals are less likely to commit a new crime if they are successfully rehabilitated into society :klin:
28th time's a charm!

Sounds like you're fun at BBQ's.
I am, at least that's what told me. The question is obvious - were they saying it because they really meant it or because they wanted me to feel accepted into their inner circle? I hate etiquette, it can be so confusing.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
28th time's a charm!

I am, at least that's what they said to me. The question is obvious - were they saying it because they really meant it or because they wanted me to feel accepted into their inner circle? I hate etiquette, it can be so confusing.
What's etiquette?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)