Midsummer Mafia 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Exactly. Why did you fuck up?
It's summer man, I can't be online 24/7. I woke up pretty late, wrote a couple of posts and left for a BBQ, thinking I'll be at home at least couple of hours before the deadline and I don't even need to worry about post count. It's the first time I fucked up, usually I'm much more active. Not Adonis type of active, just "I am part of a society that exists outside the interwebz" kind of active. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
It's summer man, I can't be online 24/7. I woke up pretty late, wrote a couple of posts and left for a BBQ, thinking I'll be at home at least couple of hours before the deadline and I don't even need to worry about post count. It's the first time I fucked up, usually I'm much more active. Not Adonis type of active, just "I am part of a society that exists outside the interwebz" kind of active. :D
Not sure if I can forgive you.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Ouch. Fag :D

- - - Updated - - -

Just add @Klin the flowery faggot

I wanna play with mah boy. Gonna make him paranoid as HOOHAH!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
you just scared we're too good for you!

getting lynched as a BG is still the highlight of your career :lol:

- - - Updated - - -
@Ocelot links to the previous editions and rules are broken.
No, that would be the episode when he was the D and he blazed the gun on a civilian. The Gs whacked him later that night.
I do not recall these episodes

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
@Dule90, I just spoke to @Klin on Whatsapp and he said if it would be possible to unban him to play Mafia and then he can serve his remaining days of the ban after? He's persistent and got very excited to play this. :D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
@Dule90, I just spoke to @Klin on Whatsapp and he said if it would be possible to unban him to play Mafia and then he can serve his remaining days of the ban after? He's persistent and got very excited to play this. :D
@Dule90 PWETTY PWEASE :dule:

- - - Updated - - -

Vigilante role seems like great fun. I'm up for it :lol:.
Didn't I play that role #Salvo #Preet #Janna :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)