• Diawara N

• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
Im a little stunned at the hate for Matuidi. Hes clearly not the best but a very solid player. We need some muscle in the middle
He's not so bad but he's a box to box without any technical skill whatsoever, and we need more like a DM and a AM. As useless signing as for Benatia imo, even if they have a decent level.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
No to matuidi! Terible passer! I loved How we played today! No player Holding up the game, constantly pasning and moving! Herrara schould be the player and close mercato!

I Think we play even better with players like asamoah and Lemina! They move and run a lot, pogba just want the Ball and create everything! We Can play stort passing much faster now!

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
I just hope we won't see hernanes or pereyra on the starting XI. I think marchisio asamoah or khedira (depending on their upcoming injuries) can take a spot on the midfield next to pjanic, but we need a DM to complete the trio. And obviously an AM to put behind dybala and higuian, because pereyra just can't be starting. Unless allegri tries dybala behind higuain and mandzu, but i don't want/see that coming, the las two aren't complementary enough.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
No to matuidi! Terible passer! I loved How we played today! No player Holding up the game, constantly pasning and moving! Herrara schould be the player and close mercato!

I Think we play even better with players like asamoah and Lemina! They move and run a lot, pogba just want the Ball and create everything! We Can play stort passing much faster now!
Agreed. Let Lemina and asamoah rotate. Buy a young mid like bakayoko for depth.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Herrera for now and Diawara for the future! everything less than Herrera would be bad as an energetic box to box would be the best thing next to Pjanic IMO

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Im a little stunned at the hate for Matuidi. Hes clearly not the best but a very solid player. We need some muscle in the middle
This.
He's strong, fast, good tackling skills, defensively very good. And fine going forward even he's no Pogba.
He'll be a good move for us.
@Mark there is a progress towards him?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #680
    This.
    He's strong, fast, good tackling skills, defensively very good. And fine going forward even he's no Pogba.
    He'll be a good move for us.
    @Mark there is a progress towards him?
    I think we're getting him. Media seem more focused on Mancio.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)