• Diawara N

• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Lucescu was alway quite controversial with his comments during his tenure in Shakhtar, he called his team "east european barcelona" and also after every great trashing top teams (something like 5 - 1) he would find a minor referee error and blame it all on him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Matic and Herrera is ok options, the rest are just so underwelming. If we cant afford/get a starting level CM, we should go after someone young with potential to become a starter in a year or two. The Matuidas/Witsels of the world should stay away from Juve.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Rumors about Luiz Gustavo are surfacing and that's not a bad idea. he's defensive oriented, great passing and skills. albeit a bit old (29).
I'd take him over Matic, and maybe Witsel has more potential but Gustavo is a finished article. not the best but reliable, and played in the highest levels.

15-17M and I'd be more than OK with that.
Are we gunning for ok players? This wont do, at all.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
All the names being linked are sub-par. Kovacic, that Bakayoko kid from Monaco, and Goretzka would be interesting names. Young players with tons of potential, just like Pogba was when he joined us.

arc40

Jun 19, 2009
Slightly less important then the mids to take Pogba's spot is, who will be our next young marketable WC phenom?

Dybala, Pjaca, Keane, Mondragora or Gabigol/Berrardi if they sign? I think Keane could reach the heights of what Balotelli should have achieved.

arc40

Jun 19, 2009
Yeah, seems highly unlikely but if $&!@heads like Raheem Sterling and Memphis Depay can reach the popularity they ve reached, then anything is possible.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I'm on holiday at the moment in SW France and about 10 minutes ago I was watching the television sports news when a piece came on about Blaise Matuidi followed by a picture of Max Allegri. Sadly my knowledge of French is poor but this figure appeared on the screen..

€20m?

I didn't realise we'd been connected with Matuidi, other than baseless gossip.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm on holiday at the moment in SW France and about 10 minutes ago I was watching the television sports news when a piece came on about Blaise Matuidi followed by a picture of Max Allegri. Sadly my knowledge of French is poor but this figure appeared on the screen..

€20m?

:allegri:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

€20m?

:tup:

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I vote Berardi... He's young, he's Italian and he hasn't peaked yet. He would be the perfect fit. IDK why this is so complicated, Moggi would have snatched him up already.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
:facepalm:

The BOY still not fucking ready and prefers to stay at Sass.nothing we can do.

And he's not CM.(Thread topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)