• Diawara N

• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
he is not really in love with PSG. he is just not an ungrateful attention $#@! gold digger like others. he knows what he got with PSG and is smart enough to say the right thing (that he wants to win CL with PSG before thinking about moving). realistically he is at the same situation like pogba with us. domestic title is pretty much a given and they got a decent shot at winning the champions league, so no point really in changing teams. you can see how he handles the speculation with class while others . . .

verratti would be the only player i see right now who would be an upgrade on pogba. just seeing who he toys with opponents that try to pressure him and how he fricking ridiculed barcas players including messi in the champions league just shows how he is a level above any other holding midfielder right now. verratti versus pogba is the same comparision like messi vs. c. ronaldo. while one has pure skill (messi/verratti) the other(c.ronaldo/pogba) relies more on physique to make his play work. you tell me what will go away sooner skill or physique ?

i would be OK with us or PSQ winning the CL coming season, because both would mean we had a good shot at getting verratti if we really tried.
I really thought people overrate our players until you came here
Pogba vs Verratti is not like C.Ronaldo vs Messi
Messi is way better than Ronaldo! the only things Ronaldo has over Messi are height, heading, and physicality!
Pogba is a great player and very complete! Verratti too is a great player but they arent really the same type of players so its hard comparing them!
Overall I could say Pogba is better as he is more like the kind of player who can go on and score/assist while Verratti is more of an organizer! some kind of Pirlo!
Thats why Pogba will cost more to be signed!
to say we will be better or weaker with Pogba and Verratti instead of him is quite ridiculous as it depends on the players they play with!

For example Real Madrid have Modric so getting Verratti isnt the wisest move IMO bringing Pogba will be better IMO
Same for Barca but for different reason! Pogba could be a direct replacement for Iniesta IMO and he could be the best replacement possible!

As for us since we have Pjanic in midfield it depends on the other 2 midfielders! If we get someone strong a B2B type of player then both of the options are available but if we get someone who isnt strong physically we must do anything to hang on to Pogba as Verratti isnt the most physique player!

Anyway the best midfield trio possible is Verratti Pogba and Vidal

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We would all like him to stay but lets face it.. He is gone!
There arent these kind of strong rumours without any truth in it... We had this when we sold Zidane and when we got Higuain!
IMO its not a question if he leaves or not but more of a delay so we could secure a replacement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)