• Diawara N

• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Maybe,just maybe as a short solution we can ask Barcelona for Arda to loan him.They bought Gomez and he is surplus and didn't play much under Enrique.Loan,not buying.At least to Marchisio's fully recovery and to support Pjanic.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Rumors about Luiz Gustavo are surfacing and that's not a bad idea. he's defensive oriented, great passing and skills. albeit a bit old (29).
I'd take him over Matic, and maybe Witsel has more potential but Gustavo is a finished article. not the best but reliable, and played in the highest levels.

15-17M and I'd be more than OK with that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lucescu: 'Witsel like Pogba' FI
“In fact, I don't see any great differences right now between him and Pogba, except perhaps for their age"

Is Lucescu drunk?!
Leave the whole skills thing alone Pogba has much better stats and also in a tougher league!

Witsel isnt a bad player! I definitely prefer us going for someone who is truely great instead but he isnt a bad player! Comparing him to Pogba is definitely laughable!

He also said he is like Marchisio but can offer more in attack - Nope not true even there... Marchisio is definitely a better player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)