• Diawara N

• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Thats why for example Matic and Herrera are great idea's as their way of imposing themselves is crucial.

Pjanic is such a fantastic player. But you need to keep support around him if you want to get most out of him0.

Dont forget Asamoah tho. Rooting for his grand return
I agree but I also consider Matic - who I would really like us to get - out of reach. Can't really see Conte (or Chelsea for that matter) send him away for a fee that doesn't exceed the one he was bought for at the very least.

And you are absolutely right about Asa, we all need to stay faithful!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It seems as if all the CM's that could actually improve a Pjanic-Marchisio-Khedira midfield are out of reach. It sucks but Pjanic is obv. a decent cover for Pogba - just not enough when both Marchisio and Khedira are out.
And that's why we should do everything in our power to keep Pogba, all things considered. He is bound by a contract after all.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Thats why for example Matic and Herrera are great idea's as their way of imposing themselves is crucial.

Pjanic is such a fantastic player. But you need to keep support around him if you want to get most out of him0.

Dont forget Asamoah tho. Rooting for his grand return
This. If Pogba goes, we need our tank to be fit and firing all cilinders again. He could really soften the blow of losing Pogba. Pjanic, Khedira, Marchisio, Asamoah isn't too shabby and we'll add another quality player hopefully. I'd take Luiz Gustavo in a heartbeat.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
If Pogs leaves I don;t know why we didn't go for Kante...quite small RC and RC are :beppe: 's fantasies . Still, Kante to Chelsea means one DM from them should be available.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Verratti would be amazing but he wont come here! He is too much in love with PSG...
If we get Verratti to replace Pogba our midfield might not have the physical strength but in terms of organizing and passing ability he would be unmatched!
he is not really in love with PSG. he is just not an ungrateful attention whore gold digger like others. he knows what he got with PSG and is smart enough to say the right thing (that he wants to win CL with PSG before thinking about moving). realistically he is at the same situation like pogba with us. domestic title is pretty much a given and they got a decent shot at winning the champions league, so no point really in changing teams. you can see how he handles the speculation with class while others . . .

verratti would be the only player i see right now who would be an upgrade on pogba. just seeing who he toys with opponents that try to pressure him and how he fricking ridiculed barcas players including messi in the champions league just shows how he is a level above any other holding midfielder right now. verratti versus pogba is the same comparision like messi vs. c. ronaldo. while one has pure skill (messi/verratti) the other(c.ronaldo/pogba) relies more on physique to make his play work. you tell me what will go away sooner skill or physique ?

i would be OK with us or PSQ winning the CL coming season, because both would mean we had a good shot at getting verratti if we really tried.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Mandragora was on the road to recovery after an operation on his metatarsal but may not have recovered - He could need another op [TS]

- - - Updated - - -

he is not really in love with PSG. he is just not an ungrateful attention whore gold digger like others. he knows what he got with PSG and is smart enough to say the right thing (that he wants to win CL with PSG before thinking about moving). realistically he is at the same situation like pogba with us. domestic title is pretty much a given and they got a decent shot at winning the champions league, so no point really in changing teams. you can see how he handles the speculation with class while others . . .

verratti would be the only player i see right now who would be an upgrade on pogba. just seeing who he toys with opponents that try to pressure him and how he fricking ridiculed barcas players including messi in the champions league just shows how he is a level above any other holding midfielder right now. verratti versus pogba is the same comparision like messi vs. c. ronaldo. while one has pure skill (messi/verratti) the other(c.ronaldo/pogba) relies more on physique to make his play work. you tell me what will go away sooner skill or physique ?

i would be OK with us or PSQ winning the CL coming season, because both would mean we had a good shot at getting verratti if we really tried.
:tup:

Fully agree.

Fantôme

Jul 25, 2015
Hector Herrera would be idealistic replacement to Pogba for b2b role. He have very good passing abilities and play very comfortably with the ball. Won Porto player of the year award 14/15 season and has shown high development over the years in Portugal. I think Moggi is right on this. He could play holding role or b2b so would take him over Matic and Witsel. Matic can play only one place in the midfield and Witsel have been playing in the russian premier which is pretty average league.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I don't know much about Witsel other than everyone here has a very low opinion of him as do most Juve fans. However, for some reason, he is well sought after by many big clubs. Curious to say the least.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If he is so sought after he would already left, instead of nearly 5 years in Russia.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
If he is so sought after he would already left, instead of nearly 5 years in Russia.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Willian spend 7 years even in more crappy ukraine championship. It doesn't mean much.
Anyway, it all depends on price, more than 20 mln for him – bad deal.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
TS: "Juve, arriveranno due centrocampisti: Witsel e un colpo da 40 mln (Matic o Matuidi)"
Tuttosport: "Two midfielders will arrive at Juve: Witsel and a 40 million coup (Matic or Matuidi)".
I'm ok with that if it's Witsel and Matic in place of Hernanes, Perreyra, and Pogba

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
TS: "Juve, arriveranno due centrocampisti: Witsel e un colpo da 40 mln (Matic o Matuidi)"
Tuttosport: "Two midfielders will arrive at Juve: Witsel and a 40 million coup (Matic or Matuidi)".
I'm ok with that if it's Witsel and Matic in place of Hernanes, Perreyra, and Pogba
2 DMs? would rather Matic and another B2B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)