• Diawara N

• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm not sure. I just remember thinking that I couldn't see him playing in a central AM position.

CM - CM - CM

Dybala - Alexis

Higuain​
:klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Kondogbia was a bit of a joke, but we know Beppe/Paratici have been fans since the Monaco days, and that many players would fail in that shInter. He'd have a similar role as Matuidi, but more growth potential.
Possible and plausible. See him the same way and probably brings Pjaca into that formation just as effectively as an alternate or complementary resource. Incase Sanchez doesn't happen, I can see Allegri even experiment with Dynala as treq behind Mandzukic-Higuain for Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Nope, Not even close!
Nainggolan is a great player there is no doubt about it but he is no Vidal! Anyway he wont come and not because of any transfer fee! Too bad he is such an idiot..
Maybe not as many goals but he's well rounded in the way that Vidal is/was. He can win the ball, keep it and lay off a great pass. He's one of my favorite midfielders actually. Just a rubbish bloke with a shit hair though unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

CM - CM - CM

Dybala - Alexis

Higuain​
Three Christian Molinaro's in midfield. Could be a risk worth taking.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Kathoey-Lover81, why do we even allow him to be a member? FFS, he shows up once or twice a year whenever there is a hint of things going poorly, and throws a mini-tantrum. Are we really that desperate for his overrated shitcunt fuckturd meltdowns? What a disgusting and underwhelming member.

:p
:yawn: Borderline repetitive :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Maybe not as many goals but he's well rounded in the way that Vidal is/was. He can win the ball, keep it and lay off a great pass. He's one of my favorite midfielders actually. Just a rubbish bloke with a shit hair though unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Three Christian Molinaro's in midfield. Could be a risk worth taking.
Three Marchisio's, one can dream.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We will have a problem to find a proper mid.Matic seems to be in Conte's plans for the next year and Matuidi seems too expensieve and PSG doesn't need to sell.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah, because the last Inter player we bought worked out so well.
Are you seriously comparing Hernanes to Kondogbia?
The Kondom guy is a very good player! Hernanes was average - We knew he is average and also paid the amount of an average player!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
why verratti?
1-he was obsessed with ADP as a kid, grew up a Juventino
2-2012 before he joined to PSG : quanti scudetto ha vinto la Juve?(how many scudetto have juventus won)
verratti:Of course,30

2-2015 :verratti : i hope juve win against real but it will be hard

3-he followed juve last year

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I would absolutely love us going for Verratti. Sadly it won't happen any time soon, if ever. He'd need to push for the move.

Get the king to give him a call. No way he can say no to Alex.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Verratti would be amazing but he wont come here! He is too much in love with PSG...
If we get Verratti to replace Pogba our midfield might not have the physical strength but in terms of organizing and passing ability he would be unmatched!

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
It seems as if all the CM's that could actually improve a Pjanic-Marchisio-Khedira midfield are out of reach. It sucks but Pjanic is obv. a decent cover for Pogba - just not enough when both Marchisio and Khedira are out.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It seems as if all the CM's that could actually improve a Pjanic-Marchisio-Khedira midfield are out of reach. It sucks but Pjanic is obv. a decent cover for Pogba - just not enough when both Marchisio and Khedira are out.
Thats why for example Matic and Herrera are great idea's as their way of imposing themselves is crucial.

Pjanic is such a fantastic player. But you need to keep support around him if you want to get most out of him0.

Dont forget Asamoah tho. Rooting for his grand return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)