Midfield situation (10 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
but it's been the same for years now. From Capello, to Deschamps, to Ranieri and it will be the same with Ferrara. It always comes back to relying to Del Piero to do it, and the guy just does it..to a certain extent at least. Now that he is injured we are fucked.
That is what we bought Diego for...and Melo to protect that investment. DP rains fury at times, but what about the games when he is completely nonexistent? Then what? It is not like we have a line of players ready to step up to the plate. No one is playing well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i think it's time to try. we already fucked with the 4-3-1-2 let's change and see what will happen. of course it's too late we are in the beginning of the season.. but it's better than nothing. after all it's Ciro's decision and i hope he make the right thing, all support from me.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ekdal and marrone in midfield...at least one of them will care more than Poulsen. Bring the kids on....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good luck fielding one striker once Del Piero comes back.
But Del Piero is not available now and yet we insist on fielding something that does not work. It worked a little but in reality it didn't. I said it already many times, a good coach knows how to adapt and changes his tactics according to what he has available and what the game recquires. Ever since Lippi left we haven't had such a coach.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
absolutely no movement there against Palermo...they would just give the ball to Camo and Diego, and hope they would do something extraordinary

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Diego with Bremen had dynamic midfielders and good full backs that would run with him and help him open space. He is simply not that good of a player to do that by himself and the team is built in a way that he has to do it by himself.
At least in paper Juventus has better mid fielders than Werder, so Diego take the blame, I hope it's because of his recent injuries but something tells me that it's not working for him. Maybe too much praise, comparing him to Zidane, Platini or other Juve legends!

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Bremen:

Baumann

Frings - Ozil

Diego

Juventus:

Melo

Camoranesi - Marchisio

Diego

pretty close IMO
It's pretty close though, but still he hasn't performed well as he did in Werder I don't know why!!! Let's just hope sun will shine for him and us!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
dunno who the FBs for Bremen are, but I don't recall them being that special going forward...IIRC one of them is Friedrich, and he's pretty much like Grygera

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)