Midfield situation (9 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
Melo+Sissoko+Poulsen: A midfield to break every player's legs and get spat upon.
that will be some violent trio
----------Diego---------------
-Melo-Sissoko-Camoranesi-

Or a box shaped midfield with Melo-Siss holding the midfield and Diego-Camo in front,Diego holding left to center space and Camo the opposite.....sth like in Brazil...
Melo-sissoko- camo might work out good as melo has the long pass ability an Momo will be better off as the destroyer

Buy on AliExpress.com

2cruise

Aug 31, 2009
have to flip[ momo and melo...ciro will never play melo on the flank. momo can do but i wouldnt be surprised to see them work on a 4-2-3-1 later this year with momo and melo in front of the D. cheers

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
SKy Italia Sport package + Serie A/B option for 49,99€ and you'll learn Sissoko is not a type of holding midfielder of good enough tactical awareness to play as the last midfielder in the centre.
agreed. melo should play as the allowing sissoko to run a muck breaking legs and chopping off the opposition attacks. If by some freak chance the club finds a solution for right back who can provide enough drive on the side, we may see marchisio being used instead of camo in some games also.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
One thing for sure , if we going to start with Melo-Momo-Camo and Diego in the midfield , we got four hot heads that can go berserk on any wrong day. So far we have not come to a situation where it is frustrating , and the players go red card hunting.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
One thing for sure , if we going to start with Melo-Momo-Camo and Diego in the midfield , we got four hot heads that can go berserk on any wrong day. So far we have not come to a situation where it is frustrating , and the players go red card hunting.

With Diego-Sissoko-Melo-Camo, we will hardly have a wrong day :eyebrows:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So what do we do? Drop Diego? We definitely need some width in the middle.

Striker
Diego
De Ceglie - Marchisio - Felipe Melo - Camoranesi​

?
what we do is bring back Sissoko to protect the midfield, and buy some attacking fullbacks. Dani Alves style fullbacks.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He isn't our savior and I am tired of everyone here blowing sunshine up his ass. I can't see DP solving our problems. Even if we start scoring again because of him we will still concede goals as long as Legro and Poulsen continue to plague and pollute our starting 11.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
STRIKER

Giovinco - Diego

Sissoko - Melo - Camoranesi/Marchisio​

2 playmakers in Giovinco and Diego, they could also go into the flanks if needed and we still would have our 3 man midfield behind them.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He isn't our savior and I am tired of everyone here blowing sunshine up his ass. I can't see DP solving our problems. Even if we start scoring again because of him we will still concede goals as long as Legro and Poulsen continue to plague and pollute our starting 11.
but it's been the same for years now. From Capello, to Deschamps, to Ranieri and it will be the same with Ferrara. It always comes back to relying to Del Piero to do it, and the guy just does it..to a certain extent at least. Now that he is injured we are fucked.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
STRIKER

Giovinco - Diego

Sissoko - Melo - Camoranesi/Marchisio​

2 playmakers in Giovinco and Diego, they could also go into the flanks if needed and we still would have our 3 man midfield behind them.
That or 4231. Now is the time to try, the one we are using now isn't working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)