Micooli Rejects Juve Return (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Miccoli snubs Juve return Monday 17 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina striker Fabrizio Miccoli doesn’t want to go back to Juventus at the end of the season.

The player, currently on loan from the Bianconeri, was told he was surplus to requirements in Turin by Fabio Capello in the summer.

But Miccoli hasn’t looked back since moving to the Viola and has now pledged his future to the outfit.

"I want to stay in Florence, this is the right place for me," he said. "The squad is in a state of continual evolution and the owners are very ambitious.

"I settled in almost straight away when I arrived. It’s a beautiful city and the fans are warm and passionate. Basically there are all the ingredients here for success."

Juve turned their back on Miccoli after keeping faith with Alessandro Del Piero and given the acquisition of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Meanwhile, Fiorentina are underlining their ambition after they were today linked with some major transfer targets.

Valencia forward Bernardo Corradi could join on loan, while Czech ace Milan Baros may be made available by Liverpool.

The latter could be sold after the Anfield outfit signed Fernando Morientes from Real Madrid last week.

source: channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
what? he's a hundred times better than DP. i tottaly support him not returning 2 juve after the way he was treated.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Yeah, nice goal. :cool:

Unfortunate events and bad timing made him dispensable. He, understandably, doesn't want to return, and I don't want him back either as a mater of fact. That doesn't mean he's not a great player. Precisely why he's better off at Fiorentina, a club that suits his ambitions. They can mutually offer each other big things. I wish him all the best there and hope he has a great career.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I don't see why would we need Miccoli back anyway. We have now Trez, Zlatan, Alex, and Mutu will start playing in May. There's no room for Miccoli here anyways.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
IMO, we can say goodbye to Del Piero and Trezeguet. We then have Miccoli, Mutu, Zlatan and Zalayeta. THats pretty good IMO. Miccoli and Mutu are fast and good freekickers/support strikers. But Miccoli is a little egoistic, but he can learn. THen we have Zlatan as targetman :D it would be good!

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Miccoli doesn`t want to come back and it would not make sense if he comes back and does not want to play for us. Instead we should try to get Maresca and Chiellini back as soon as possible because we need them more than another attacker.

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    I don't think we need Micooli, but we have let Maresca go, and he is still very pissed about how the way Juve treated him. I'm sure we can get back Chiellini, but getting back Maresca will be a tall order. Unless we try all means that we need him otherwise he will stay at Florence.

To tell u the truth, I wouldn't be surprised or really disappointed that Maresca will reject to return to Juve as well, not becos I hate him, but becos of the way he is treated.

To clear misunderstandings, I admire Maresca as a good player and I rate him pretty highly. But I feel that it is a pity that he has gone to a waste by us.

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
    10 bucks this gonna turn into a dp thread:D
    Since DP is mentioned again, I'm not surprised that Micooli -----------> DP :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)