Micooli Rejects Juve Return (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Miccoli snubs Juve return Monday 17 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina striker Fabrizio Miccoli doesn’t want to go back to Juventus at the end of the season.

The player, currently on loan from the Bianconeri, was told he was surplus to requirements in Turin by Fabio Capello in the summer.

But Miccoli hasn’t looked back since moving to the Viola and has now pledged his future to the outfit.

"I want to stay in Florence, this is the right place for me," he said. "The squad is in a state of continual evolution and the owners are very ambitious.

"I settled in almost straight away when I arrived. It’s a beautiful city and the fans are warm and passionate. Basically there are all the ingredients here for success."

Juve turned their back on Miccoli after keeping faith with Alessandro Del Piero and given the acquisition of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Meanwhile, Fiorentina are underlining their ambition after they were today linked with some major transfer targets.

Valencia forward Bernardo Corradi could join on loan, while Czech ace Milan Baros may be made available by Liverpool.

The latter could be sold after the Anfield outfit signed Fernando Morientes from Real Madrid last week.

source: channel4.com
Then fvck him!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Fiorentina’s little man Fabrizio Miccoli is ready to become the Viola’s new idol.
“I want to be the next Baggio. I want to remain here at Fiorentina and make the team become great again. Together with Bojinov we can do this within three years,” said Miccoli.

The former Lecce player is however still partly owned by Juventus, and he might return to the Bianconeri at the end of the season.

“I don’t want to talk about Juve, for me it’s an experience that is over now,” he added.

Miccoli has scored nine goals for Fiorentina this season.

---------------------------------------

Dream on you idiot

If you do not want Juve bojinov surely will and
we will use you to get him :cool:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Miccoli snubs Juve return Monday 17 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina striker Fabrizio Miccoli doesn’t want to go back to Juventus at the end of the season.

The player, currently on loan from the Bianconeri, was told he was surplus to requirements in Turin by Fabio Capello in the summer.

But Miccoli hasn’t looked back since moving to the Viola and has now pledged his future to the outfit.

"I want to stay in Florence, this is the right place for me," he said. "The squad is in a state of continual evolution and the owners are very ambitious.

"I settled in almost straight away when I arrived. It’s a beautiful city and the fans are warm and passionate. Basically there are all the ingredients here for success."

Juve turned their back on Miccoli after keeping faith with Alessandro Del Piero and given the acquisition of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Meanwhile, Fiorentina are underlining their ambition after they were today linked with some major transfer targets.

Valencia forward Bernardo Corradi could join on loan, while Czech ace Milan Baros may be made available by Liverpool.

The latter could be sold after the Anfield outfit signed Fernando Morientes from Real Madrid last week.

source: channel4.com
That's very funny since we didn't offer him a return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)