Michele Pazienza (20 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3496927 said:
And now you have nothing' to say because i ate you alive and you have started to provoking me, poor north-american, you should drink some maple syrup and relax ;O but OK Challenge accepted.

You're so ugly, when you were born, your mom said "What a treasure!" and your dad said "Yes, let's bury it!" (c)
:lol: RUS is on a warpath.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
Wow I was just reading the last few pages and it looks like this Pazienza thread has become a whole new sport. Something between a debate club and the special olympics... :D
Keep it cummin' boys - we're lovin' it (c)

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,329
    Pazienza completed the second most amount of passes for Udinese last night with the second best passing accuracy.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I'm pretty sure Pazienza was loaned only because we're planning to offload him in the summer, and we're trying to raise his value by giving him some playing time.

His agent has come out and said that he'll return once we have CL football next season, but I have my doubts.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    He probably isn't going to play at all if he comes back, but I don't think he wanted to be a player at a club like Juventus for just 6 months and then be sent back to a mid level team, which is why he rejected Genoa's offer.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Pazienza with Juventus = People are positive about him and the signing.
    Pazienza leaves Juventus = He sucks, he's crap.
    Pazienza returns = Back to appreciating him again.

People used to fuckin' hate on Borriello all the time and now that he's here, they see it as a positive signing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    True that Suns, it similar with every signing :p FYI he remains the same average player as he allways been to me. One that I didnt want to see in Juve, and dont mind leaving us one bit.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    So there are no stats, ok

It's embarrassing.

Pazienza proved all his critics wrong last season by showing he could be an boring and average midfielder.
    Pazienza completed the second most amount of passes for Udinese last night with the second best passing accuracy.
    from last season with Napoli:

30 games + 1 as sub in serie a - 1 goal, 2 assists, average passes per game 49.4 (pass accurate 84% - 1286/1532), accurate long balls per game 6.5 (202/267), total tackles per game 3.3 (102 total), interceptions per game 2.9 (total 89), fouls per game 2 (total 62), clearence per game 1.4 (total 44), dribbled by other players 0.8 (total 26), average rating 6.88

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    And what is that stats supposed to show? You know, its a novel idea...but you see...I watched Napoli games las season, and what do you know, he wasnt anything more then average player he is.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Juventino[RUS];3496927 said:
    And now you have nothing' to say because i ate you alive and you have started to provoking me, poor north-american, you should drink some maple syrup and relax ;O but OK Challenge accepted.

(c)
    :lol:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Thank Goodness Pez is gone.

Juventino[RUS];3497618 said:
    and where did i say that he is best dm ever? lol, this player is quality, hate it or love it.
    Hate it.

Quality for average teams is not quality for teams of this caliber.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
    Pazienza with Juventus = People are positive about him and the signing.
    People were positive about Pazienza's signing? Unless you're talking about an extremely vocal minority, this is some crazy revisionist history.

Pazienza leaves Juventus = He sucks, he's crap.
    True.

Pazienza returns = Back to appreciating him again.
    Can't be "back to" when it never was the case.

People used to fuckin' hate on Borriello all the time and now that he's here, they see it as a positive signing.
    Positive signing? Only according to his STD results (couldn't refrain from that one).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)