Michele Pazienza (22 Viewers)

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,244
    He is not good enough to start, and thats why he left, because he wanted to play more when he isnt good enough to in our team.
    Agree with this post.

I liked him, but he is a douchebag for asking to leave. Why the heck did he come here at first place? Did he expect to start!?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Pazienza is not class. He's nothing but an average mediocre player.

So what he scored a goal.

I think we'll all sleep at night even though Pazienza isn't here anymore.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    Pazienza is not class. He's nothing but an average mediocre player.

So what he scored a goal.

I think we'll all sleep at night even though Pazienza isn't here anymore.
    The goal mean nothing, re-watch Udinese - Lecce game, this guy is perfectly fit at DM position.
    Without him there will be no Napoli in CL this season. He remind me Tacchirandi.

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010
    Juventino[RUS];3496689 said:
    The goal mean nothing, re-watch Udinese - Lecce game, this guy is perfectly fit at DM position.
    Without him there will be no Napoli in CL this season. He remind me Tacchirandi.
    WTF :sergio:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    Juventino[RUS];3496689 said:
    SP7!!!!!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    So you're trying to tell me that Pazienza deserved to start for Juventus and get called up for the National Team? Please.

Pazienza is a squad player for a team like Juventus. He oozes mediocrity and there is no room for him in our starting 11.

Pazienza out with Padoin was a good move IMO, the only problem is that we outright bought him. A loan until summer would have been the ideal method.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    So you're trying to tell me that Pazienza deserved to start for Juventus and get called up for the National Team? Please.

Pazienza is a squad player for a team like Juventus. He oozes mediocrity and there is no room for him in our starting 11.

Pazienza out with Padoin was a good move IMO, the only problem is that we outright bought him. A loan until summer would have been the ideal method.
    :sergio:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];3496773 said:
    Explain.

Don't always use your stupid facepalm icons. You know how many real face palms I do when I see your posts?

You're Pazienza - Tacchinardi comparison and saying he is class is a perfect example.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];3496748 said:
    ok eat a deck than. Tacchinardi always was underrated player by the press, by the national team coaches, by the other teams fans. face it.
    Learn to read first you douche. I like Tacchinardi; ur overrating Pazienza by comparing him to Tac; it's insulting to Tac in every way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)