Michele Pazienza (31 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
if him leaving means Marrone gets more game time, then done deal that shit.
:agree:
Been saying that Pazienza can't add anything more than Marrone. He is a player that has maxed out, his youth is now pretty much over and won't grow as a player.

Marrone is the opposite: young, mass potential and already equal to or above this guy's abilities. The answer to this conundrum is a no brainer.

Sell.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Pazienza committed to Juve

The representative of Michele Pazienza has insisted that his client will remain with Juventus for the rest of the season.

The midfielder is still being heavily linked with a switch to Udinese before the transfer window closes next week.

Some reports suggested that Pazienza, signed from Napoli in the summer on a Bosman, was just days away from moving.

“I don’t know who starts these rumours,” agent Vincenzo D’Ippolito told calcionews24.com on Monday.

“There is no truth in it. Michele is a Juventus player and he’ll remain one unless the club tell us otherwise.”

Pazienza, 29, has made eight Serie A appearances for the Old Lady this season – even if he’s only started one game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we somehow sell Pazienza to another team and make a profit (since he was free)...I will consider this guy good business.

If he stays...my opinion is that it's a waste.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Well it looks like he's going to udinese. He only wants udinese since his wife's from there and the fact we don't have to play them anymore Marotta doesn't have to worry about improving a title rival but who's to say he's going to be a started although I feel he's way better then that Fernandez fellow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)