Michele Pazienza (24 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
you don't see the bigger picture, hus

we have 3 spots in midfield. most teams have 6 midfielders for those 3 positions. we currently have marrone and pazienza as back up which leaves another spot.

you see pazienza as an obstacle in marrone's development, whichis ridiculos because the same thing could be said for marchisio, vidal and pirlo.

we need depth. paziena is a solid player and would be very useful next season in cl.
No it can't. They are the guaranteed starters. Marrone should be the back up for marchisio/vidal, that is the perfect time for his development. Pazienza slows that down. It shows that marrone has been picked ahead of Pazienza in the lineups anyways...perhaps Conte see's the same picture I do, so maybe he doesn't see the big picture either.

Besides, with the amount of wingers we have there is no problem we can't revert to a strong 424 if we ever had an issue with a CM injured or neeeding rest.

Also, like I said...Paz offers nothing more than what Marrone can do. Pizarro, for exampe can offer a lot more than both and would be a great back up...plus we have Appelt hopefully making his way into the ranks now that he is legal.

Vidal(Marrone)-Pirlo(Pizarro)-Marchisio(Appelt)...that is just fine to end the season with. If not Pizarro then Radja if it's possible or Guarin even (if we don't get Caceres)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He won't be missed if he leaves; it's not like he was setting Serie A on fire with his awe inspiring performances.

In any case, Pazienza isn't going to improve or develop further. I'd rather give Marrone a chance to prove himself; he needs to play, make mistakes, and learn from them.

Barca, Man. Utd. and countless other teams give their youth a chance, as should we.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I say only this, he is motherfucking c*nt. What the fuck was he thinking when he came after we had signed pirlo and were in the race of signing inler? did he really think he was going to start ahead of marchisio or pirlo?

I dont feel bad for Pazienza leaving, but the way how he dares to sign for juve at first, then requested a transfer because he doesnt get any minutes seems like his head must be too far up in his ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)