Michele Pazienza (27 Viewers)

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,062
    Conte spoke to him at vinovo yesterday and told him he considers him as an important player this season and asked him to stay.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    indeed.

Wanted Pazienza staying at Juve
    By Football Italia staff

Michele Pazienza has turned down a variety of offers this month in order to fight for his place at Juventus.

The midfielder has been paired with numerous clubs, specifically Udinese who have admitted their interest in him.

However, his agent has insisted that the summer signing from Napoli will not be leaving Turin after new links with Parma emerged.

“Michele wants to stay at Juventus,” Vincenzo D’Ippolito noted. “He’s had a lot of requests as there are numerous sides who want him.

“Despite that he has decided to remain in Bianconero. They are top of the table and he feels like an integral part of the squad despite the fact that he isn’t playing that much.”

Pazienza, 29, joined the Turin giants on a free transfer after his contract at the Stadio San Paolo expired in June.

He’s made eight Serie A appearances so far this season, but he’s only started in one of those matches.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    what I like about Pazienza is that he was free and could make us 4-5m if we sell. And that's the only thing I like about him.

I'd like to use him to bring the price of Jovetic down, or include him in a small fee for Astori.

This is the perfect kind of player to use in these sort of deals.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Think Pazienza has done well when required.

Really don't see why so many moan about him, just because he isn't a young/glamorous player and arrived on a free from Napoli?

Decent backup at no cost

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Think Pazienza has done well when required.

Really don't see why so many moan about him, just because he isn't a young/glamorous player and arrived on a free from Napoli?

Decent backup at no cost
    The cost is Marrone.

And this is a cost I am not willing to pay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)