Michele Pazienza (10 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
special? wrong so wrong to even suggest theres a possibility for this guy to be anywhere near special, "tidy' basically means he never gets 'invovled' in play, it's liek that guy in a work meeting who never talks or keeps communication to a minimum because doesnt know shit.
:lol:

True that.

I am looking forward to hopefully getting Marrone & Appelt more involved as we get more games. Curious to see what these kids are made of. Pazienza is sorta already a known variable. You already know what you get.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What the fuck? Even trash players like Pazienza are now demanding game time? A few years back players like him saw sitting on Juventus bench as the highlight of their career.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What the fuck? Even trash players like Pazienza are now demanding game time? A few years back players like him saw sitting on Juventus bench as the highlight of their career.
:D

Dont know why Pazienza would demand game time, he came to replace Sissoko as a fourth choice CM and sitting in the stands most of the time. At this moment he's just a sub on the bench. Massive improvement.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,040
    I knew something wasn't right after he was not on the bench yesterday.
    Yupp, it was weird. I like him, he was brought as a backup, and should stay as that.

Besides, I don't want to sell ANYTHING useful to Udinese after they lose players to the Africa cup of nations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)