Michele Pazienza (21 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I don't know if it was Conte's instructions but I would have liked to see him venture forward more. At times it seemed like Chiellini could use some support while going forward.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know if it was Conte's instructions but I would have liked to see him venture forward more. At times it seemed like Chiellini could use some support while going forward.
He did ok but don't forget that was the first match he plays as a starter. I think he will play in the Coppa match and do better.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Indeed and I hope he builds on it. Can't wait for the coppa. Push him a little bit forward & try DC on the left & Elia on the left wing. Speed :D

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Well done to the chap, he really played well in that he did exactly what was required of him. Hang back and play a few passes (he made the most passes for us against Cesena (85 passes, 84% accuracy))

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Hard to take anything away from this game. He was basically without pressure for the full 90 minutes.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #999
    If only I'd said this is what he was back when most folk wanted Marotta lynched for signing him.

Wait a minute, I repeatedly told people he was a perfectly fine signing to be a back up.
    Me and you both, Red :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)