Michele Pazienza (17 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
A very pleasant surprise! :tup:

I thought he played with calmness, vision, distributed the ball well. He's not Pirlo, but if he can play like he played today he's definitely suited to be vice-Pirlo.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He didnt had much to do as a defensive midfielder since Cesena barely was on our half of the pitch.

His passing was meh. Didn't add much to our midfield.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He didnt had much to do as a defensive midfielder since Cesena barely was on our half of the pitch.

His passing was meh. Didn't add much to our midfield.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Happy with his contribution; made no mistakes and distributed the ball pretty well, though he's never going to be able to provide the decisive attacking passes that Pirlo does.

I'd like to see how he fares against bigger teams that put more pressure on him.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I liked him, very solid. Nice to have backups of this quality although he'd deserve a starting spot if it weren't for MVP.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
A very pleasant surprise! :tup:

I thought he played with calmness, vision, distributed the ball well. He's not Pirlo, but if he can play like he played today he's definitely suited to be vice-Pirlo.
I agree. Though I wouldn't say he'd be vice-Pirlo in any case.
I was relived to know that we have a good Pirlo backup on the bench however.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
He was always a solid player, was a starter for Napoli last year. Should have played against Napoli IMO, but Estigarribia did deliver. He is a valuable player to have on the bench, and it would be a waste if he can't accept the bench role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)