Michele Pazienza (25 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Subbing Pazienza on at the end was such an ace move.

It reminds me of something that Starcraft players do: they go and build a Command Centre/Nexus/Hatchery in the middle of their opponent's base when they've clearly won the match but their opponent won't forfeit, or they construct a fleet of expensive, useless units.
NEEEEEEEEEERD!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Subbing Pazienza on at the end was such an ace move.

It reminds me of something that Starcraft players do: they go and build a Command Centre/Nexus/Hatchery in the middle of their opponent's base when they've clearly won the match but their opponent won't forfeit, or they construct a fleet of expensive, useless units.
:nerd:

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Well, playing two times only as a late substitute so far this season must be burning his heart, he knows he'll have to give it all if he wants Conte to consider him at all, not to mention he's the oldest between him, Vidal, and Marchisio.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i wouldn't say he's awsome i've always rated him as a steady eddy type of a player, someone to steady the ship when its rocking and desperate to hold the lead, very simplistic no risk taker, collects the ball and tries to keep it within our possession, he is also our only natural defensive midfielder that provides any sort of fortified cover to our back line. I was never disappointed in signing him, i sure as hell feel safer with pazienza than the brainless sissoko who is by far a bigger liability, more likely to concede a free kick or give the ball away, not who we need

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
i wouldn't say he's awsome i've always rated him as a steady eddy type of a player, someone to steady the ship when its rocking and desperate to hold the lead, very simplistic no risk taker, collects the ball and tries to keep it within our possession, he is also our only natural defensive midfielder that provides any sort of fortified cover to our back line. I was never disappointed in signing him, i sure as hell feel safer with pazienza than the brainless sissoko who is by far a bigger liability, more likely to concede a free kick or give the ball away, not who we need
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steady_Eddie

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
My man PazziGol gets no love for his world class performance? :lol:

Did well, held possession and did well when called upon :tup: great sub

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
There was an odd moment when the camera stayed on his face (while he was sitting on the bench) for what felt like ten seconds.

Even worse, he stared back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)