Michele Pazienza (29 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Although I don't want Sissoko here, I'm against signing players for the bench. No need to sign players for the bench, just use the players you just signed and send your current starters to the bench if they're not performing good enough to be starters. Signing players for your bench is how you end up stuck with guys like Pepe and Toni.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #883
    Although I don't want Sissoko here, I'm against signing players for the bench. No need to sign players for the bench, just use the players you just signed and send your current starters to the bench if they're not performing good enough to be starters. Signing players for your bench is how you end up stuck with guys like Pepe and Toni.
    What happens when they're sick of sitting on the bench and are not good enough to be starters?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Because it's Juventus. He probably agreed terms for sitting on the bench. He knows it.

Aquilani and Melo would demand starting position.
    Well, to me that makes either no sense or it implicates Pazienza is a poor player and has no ambitions. At least at Napoli he was a starter and would be playing the CL.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Although I don't want Sissoko here, I'm against signing players for the bench. No need to sign players for the bench, just use the players you just signed and send your current starters to the bench if they're not performing good enough to be starters.
    Like Giovinco :seven:

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #886
    Well, to me that makes either no sense or it implicates Pazienza is a poor player and has no ambitions. At least at Napoli he was a starter and would be playing the CL.
    Do you think Masch thought he would be a starter in Barca? I highly doubt it.

Afellay thought he would be a starter?

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #899
    So where are the haters now? The dude is earning less than Sissoko, not being a starter, and we got €8 mill for Sissoko.

Some people needs to bitch about everything.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Who is bitching? As long as he is content being on the bench, I'm fine with that. However, it still doesn't mean that I agree with his acquisition; I still deem it as unnecessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)