Michele Pazienza (8 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Pazienza impressed by Conte

Michele Pazienza began his Juventus career this week and has been won over by Coach Antonio Conte. “He gives us all that hunger to win.”
The midfielder joined from Napoli and held his presentation Press conference this afternoon amid pre-season training.

I came here to Juve in order to give my all and earn a place in the side,” said Pazienza.

“I will let my performances on the field be the judge and, along with my teammates, we’ll aim to achieve our objectives.

“In coming here I immediately sensed a hunger to win, above all from Coach Conte. Right from the first day he was taking careful note of all the details

The training methods aren’t very different to Napoli, so I found no difficulties settling in. Many teammates have impressed me, as Andrea Pirlo is a great player who adapts to every system, but other champions are also humble and are setting an example for the newcomers.

“The fact remains they are world class and have won so much in their careers. It’s important to create that mentality in the team.”

Pazienza made the move as a free agent, as Napoli opted not to renew his contract.

“I waited for Napoli’s decision until February, but receiving no response I said it’d all wait until the end of the season. Juventus stepped up and I had not the slightest doubt in accepting.

“I asked myself why Napoli didn’t want to renew my contract, but that’s not important right now. What interests me is that I have reached a great club and am very enthusiastic.”

FI

mondo1

May 14, 2006
srsly our players are talking way to much... and the season has not even started yet.
ziegler/marchisio/pazienza/quag and co all talked about winning squad full of champions blabla.... we heard it for the last years and yet we did not even managed to qualify for the el.
if we would have a squad full of champions there would be no need to say it every 2 days. a team that knows its strenght doesn't come out and say it all the time.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
srsly our players are talking way to much... and the season has not even started yet.
ziegler/marchisio/pazienza/quag and co all talked about winning squad full of champions blabla.... we heard it for the last years and yet we did not even managed to qualify for the el.
if we would have a squad full of champions there would be no need to say it every 2 days. a team that knows its strenght doesn't come out and say it all the time.
but this year we know atleast that all the big serie a clubs have coaches who are probably crap... and inter has a weaker squad.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
what did u expect him to say? how do u expect him to answer the questions asked of him? i plead the fif?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
what did u expect him to say? how do u expect him to answer the questions asked of him? i plead the fif?

i don't know which question he was asked exactly but srsly everyday i read one of our players talking about scudetto/ winning objectives etc. they should give the answer on the pitch.
i just have a feeling that players from milan /inter do not talk so much as our players. and at the end of the day the answers are given on the pitch. and thats the point were we are all talk and no actions.
thats really annoying if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)