Michele Pazienza (23 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
He was regular starter. I think it was the chance to be a Juve player that was decisive. He was on 750 000 in Napoli and in Juve his wages will be higher by some 300 000 eur only. I don't think it was money either. Those 300k aren't really worthy of missing out on CL and regular play time.
That 300K is a 40% rise of a salary, I would call that a professional move, playing in CL might be less important to someone, with this salary and ability (when he gets offer of 40% payrise and a longer contract)

Buy on AliExpress.com

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Those 300k aren't really worthy of missing out on CL
This isn't a guy earning millions upon millions so as to be able to shrug his shoulders at a "mere 300k euros."

That's a 40%, at least, wage bump for likely his final "big" contract.

All he has to do is give up playing in six games.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
what else can he offer that Juve needs and doesn't have already?
He can play as a dedicated deep DM.

Not a DM like Melo or Sissoko, who are meant to stay deep, but lose concentration and go wandering away leaving dangerous space in front of the defence.

Just as long as Pazienza doen't get ideas above his station due to joining a big club, he should be fine.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
2 times better than Momo? I am beginning to think Sissoko may just be the most underrated player on this forum.

Sissoko was one of the best players in Italy (personally, I'd even say Europe) in his position during his first 18 months at the club. He was a sure starter in the best team we have fielded the past 4-5 years and absolutely vital, as was proven when he was absent. He's also still pretty young.

Pazienza is a decent player who, at age 29, is considered unnecessary at Napoli.
I don't agree with your time frame, as to me he started to subside as a player in the second half of his second season here.

Saying Pazienza, a player who isn't even wanted by Napoli, is better than Sissoko is obviously hogwash.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He can play as a dedicated deep DM.

Not a DM like Melo or Sissoko, who are meant to stay deep, but lose concentration and go wandering away leaving dangerous space in front of the defence.

Just as long as Pazienza doen't get ideas above his station due to joining a big club, he should be fine.
His overall lack of ability makes up for his supposed strict positioning.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
2 times better than Momo? I am beginning to think Sissoko may just be the most underrated player on this forum.

Sissoko was one of the best players in Italy (personally, I'd even say Europe) in his position during his first 18 months at the club. He was a sure starter in the best team we have fielded the past 4-5 years and absolutely vital, as was proven when he was absent. He's also still pretty young.

Pazienza is a decent player who, at age 29, is considered unnecessary at Napoli.

What he said, this signing...

Jun 7, 2003

fuck man yeahhhhh fucking good post. momo is king

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)