Michele Pazienza (3 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Welcome Pazienza.

I see absolutely no problem with this signing considering he's a "free backup". Hopefully...

Jul 1, 2010
Well, I used to be very negative about this signing but:

-He is a free signing
-Comes as a squad player
-Can pass the ball better than Sissoko
-Lower wages than Sissoko

Not so bad imo, hopefully he will do well.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Well, I used to be very negative about this signing but:

-He is a free signing
-Comes as a squad player
-Can pass the ball better than Sissoko
-Lower wages than Sissoko

Not so bad imo, hopefully he will do well.
not having another option is a power adviser ... or could be interpreted as a form of the Stockholm syndrome with Marotta being the captor :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
At least we don't have Antonini.
what is the issue with Nini - he is not a super player but isn't that bad either, and he is a back up and a Milan youth system player which makes him valuable for CL rules.

I am not knocking Pazzienza, though, I am just well, knocking you :D, for first being venomously vs Pazzi and now you are for him when nothing really has changed :)

Jul 1, 2010
what is the issue with Nini - he is not a super player but isn't that bad either, and he is a back up and a Milan youth system player which makes him valuable for CL rules.

I am not knocking Pazzienza, though, I am just well, knocking you :D, for first being venomously vs Pazzi and now you are for him when nothing really has changed :)
I am less pessimistic than I was, regarding the overall situation of Juventus.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
How much do people think we can sell Sissoko for? I think 8-10m.
imo, your best bet is including him in a trade with a Spanish team - Atl Madrid, for instance - hard to believe he would generate much interest, and would sell for 8-10 mil, now considering his past season and injury history and

May 22, 2007
I'd say 7-8 M is more realistic.
Probably, with the injury. It's not bad, even though at his best he is clearly better than Pazienza. Without consistent playing time + with his constant injuries it's probably time to get something for him.

imo, your best bet is including him in a trade with a Spanish team - Atl Madrid, for instance - hard to believe he would generate much interest, and would sell for 8-10 mil, now considering his past season and injury history and
Juventus bought him from Liverpool (€11m) despite him being fairly poor for a while. Maybe a Turkish club will pay over the top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)