Michele Pazienza (18 Viewers)

juvebill

May 29, 2011
Is Pazienza utterly crap? Obviously Pirlo isn't.
Pirlo isn't a replacement for no one, but he ain't crappy either. If he stays fit and finds form he can be quality, better passer than anyone in our squad, but then again, no one in our squad can pass more than 5 meters or pass without passing sideways and backwards. Although pirlo has been poor this season, and Milan would not let him go for free unless they thought/certain that he was finished, whether he is a good signing - only time will tell for that matter.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
"The negotiation with Juventus is finished. At the end of this week or the beginning of the next, Pazienza will undergo a medical," his agent Vincenzo D'Ippolito told Radio Mana Mana.

AFP

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
so let me guess this right, we are strengthening our depths in midfield by this signing? I didnt have problem with ziegler nor pirlo but this ones taking the piss. The task was to bring quality players seems like a man who played a part in guiding a team to 3rd spot and prior that was bucket of penguin pee is now a quality player if not a quality backup. Its a shame cristian brocchi isnt available for free as he guided lazio to 5th which is also better and good for us. short term signings will do us good. Gotta love the justification!k

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I really don't mind that we got this player for free (he might be good for us), just as long as the management spend their money on some top quality players this summer.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Basically, a signing like this just goes to show those who said we were "building a base" last summer were bullshitting. Probably not Sergio and Pado, but the rest were. At the end of the day, there will be a crew who always defend a particular signing. It doesn't get much lower than Pazienza.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)