Michele Paolucci (10 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Paolucci is not likely to develop into a player who is going to be of use to Juve in the longer term, whether he is at Juve or left out on loan.

The move is because he is needed by Juve right now and it doesn't really matter is it harms his development, because he won't develop into a particularly good player anyway.
It’s strange that you already know whether he will develop or not.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
Paolucci is not likely to develop into a player who is going to be of use to Juve in the longer term, whether he is at Juve or left out on loan.

The move is because he is needed by Juve right now and it doesn't really matter is it harms his development, because he won't develop into a particularly good player anyway.
is he better than Immobile? as far as i know he is not even playing for Siena.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Then, the solution is to bring a 5th striker? That’s stupid if they think like that.

What’s easier sell old and always injured strikers and replace them (Exclude Alex) or getting another striker? :confused:
You are missing the point here, like Red said this is a short time solution to a particular problem that we have NOW! this is not long term.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I know what you mean, but old strikers aren’t long term either.

So, why not end this problem as soon as possible.
Becouse there are not world class strikers avaible now, and even if there was one, we dont have the money to buy them.

Without mention the fact that, we are out of the CL and out of the scudetto race, with a coach who doesnt know how to handle his team, so we are not very atractive to a world class striker at the moment

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Well, he had the same reputation of Paolucci when he was as young. A mediocre youngster loaned by Milan and he didn’t show any signs of developing and all of a sudden he was going to be Serie A’s top goalscorer with Genoa (I think 1 or 2 goals after Del Piero).

So, we can’t tell if he’s gonna develop or not.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well, he had the same reputation of Paolucci when he was as young. A mediocre youngster loaned by Milan and he didn’t show any signs of developing and all of a sudden he was going to be Serie A’s top goalscorer with Genoa (I think 1 or 2 goals after Del Piero).

Well if, and only if, Paloucci happends to have any real talent, what better time to prove it now that he will have a chance to play in Juventus first team?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

You can't hang onto every player until he is 30 on the off chance he might become a decent player. A judgement call has to be made at some point.

And anyway, it's not like he's being discarded, he's being brought back to Juve.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Well if, and only if, Paloucci happends to have any real talent, what better time to prove it now that he will have a chance to play in Juventus first team?
You can't hang onto every player until he is 30 on the off chance he might become a decent player. A judgement call has to be made at some point.

And anyway, it's not like he's being discarded, he's being brought back to Juve.
I hope he proves his talent in the short time he will get here. That would save us a big chunk of next season’s transfer budget.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With the way injuries are going and fitness levels, not to mention amauri no longer scores who is to say that paolucci doesn't play? I am sure that if you played paolucci as much as amauri he would have bagged as many or more than amauri this season and we would have paid a lot less for those goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)