Michel Bastos - LW - Olympique Lyonnais (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
4-3-3 is speculation. Its obvious that Conte prefers playing a 4-4-2 and with so many new transfers already and more on the way since Conte has arrived, why wouldn't he and Marotta be working together to find the players for his preferred system when they have the opportunity? Conte may have played a 4-3-3 before but he will only do it when he needs to.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Licht - Bonucci - Chiellini - Ziegler
Pirlo - Marchisio
Krasic - Matri - Aguero/Rossi - Bastos

As the rumours stand right now, I think that's what we're going for. Even though our mid looks weak, we'll do probably do something along those lines.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You keep living in ur optimistic, delusional world. If we can't fight other teams for quality, what chance do we stand? The best we can hope for is that we become another Arsenal. Entertaining, yet ineffective football, that leads to absolutely nowhere.

As long as we maintain this obsession with signing 2'nd class quality, has beens, and Italian shit, we are going to get fucked. Just deal with it!

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Buffon
Licht - Bonucci - Chiellini - Ziegler
Pirlo - Marchisio
Krasic - Matri - Aguero/Rossi - Bastos

As the rumours stand right now, I think that's what we're going for. Even though our mid looks weak, we'll do probably do something along those lines.
Its suicide to have a midfielder as physically weak and afraid of getting stuck in, to partner Pirlo in the middle. Melo preferably, or Vidal..although I like the idea of Vidal AND Melo together.

So change Pirlo + Marchisio for Pirlo +Vidal/Melo/Diarra, or Vidal + Melo/Diarra and I reckon we could get third spot. Qualification for the champions league will hugely increase our appeal to potential new purchases...buy another 1-3 world class players next summer...back on our way to the top. It feels good to be optimistic for a change...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You keep living in ur optimistic, delusional world. If we can't fight other teams for quality, what chance do we stand? The best we can hope for is that we become another Arsenal. Entertaining, yet ineffective football, that leads to absolutely nowhere.

As long as we maintain this obsession with signing 2'nd class quality, has beens, and Italian shit, we are going to get fucked. Just deal with it!
You guys weren't happy when you were playing shit football and winning Schudettos under Capello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)