Michel Bastos - LW - Olympique Lyonnais (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
That's what I am thinking. For two seasons now we have been after him and we have BEEN THE ONLY CLUB linked to him. Why?

Not a fan of this movie. For 8m more we could have had hazard. Lazy, short-sightedness of our club. Free, low value transfers.

Exacly, won't improve further. This is a lot of money for a player that isn't going to impove anymore.

15m for Bastos is criminal when we could have Hazard for 20-23.
You don't actually belive Hazard is available for €20-23M do you? If so:sergio:

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
We have plenty of players to negotiate with to keep the price around 20-23m, so yes, I do.
First of all, we're talking about Lille here. Not exactly a place any of our players would wanna go. Second of all, Lille wouldn't be able to pay any where near the salaries our players are getting now, which all in all makes it near imposible to make a player + money deal for Hazard.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Erm, I realised this for the last half of 10/11 season. I was constantly laughing at our bench having Brazzo as the backup winger and Toni as the only forward.
no i dont mean u...i mean this forum talks alot of things but never have i seen significant posts on backups for our wingers...as if injuries, suspensions, shit-ups wud never factor in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)