Michel Bastos - LW - Olympique Lyonnais (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There reason I wouldnt be happy with Bastos, ok with, but not happy is because I think we can do better, and that includes Hazard especially. And oh, I know youtube clips means little, and I have seen him since he was 16, but this specifies easily the kind of range of quality talent he is, and what he can do (when he was 16-18, he only gotten quite better last 2 years):

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
There reason I wouldnt be happy with Bastos, ok with, but not happy is because I think we can do better, and that includes Hazard especially. And oh, I know youtube clips means little, and I have seen him since he was 16, but this specifies easily the kind of range of quality talent he is, and what he can do (when he was 16-18, he only gotten quite better last 2 years):

Seen that video too many times now, heh.

I think this video is perfect to show how damn awesome he is, and why he is my #1 option.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol I pick that vid of the awesome music hehe (and posted it dozens of times :D) Nah, mainly because it shows every aspect of him as a player, and not just goals or limited to the performance of one game.

But yeah the Pool game are good choice, saw it, and it was kinda performance were a player makes the statement he is for real, not just hype.

Nedvěd

Hazard is a hell of a talent, and have the potential to be a Ballon D'Or winner someday, but do you think that Juve have any chance of signing him? I honestly don't. Why'd Hazard leave a team that will be playing a Champions league football to join a team that's playing in Europa league? And if Hazard was to leave, don't you think that some bigger Champions league teams would be after him? I can see Arsenal moving to Hazard is they sell Nasri, and I think they would look after him even if Nasri stayed and sign him using Fabregas's money.
I don't rate, Bastos, but he is one of the most realistic signings Juve can hope for, and he is a big improvement and with the news that he has an EU passport, I think he'd be a very good signing.

P.S Doesn't Hazard play better as a attacking midfielder than a winger?

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
i think we have enough ball hogs with Krasic on our team. Hazard would be the same shit, great dribbler, great individual, no team effort.

thats what happens when idiots like Marrotta judge players off the same highlight reels you morons do.

Nedvěd

i think we have enough ball hogs with Krasic on our team. Hazard would be the same shit, great dribbler, great individual, no team effort.

thats what happens when idiots like Marrotta judge players off the same highlight reels you morons do.
I doubt Marotta's judgement is based on Youtube, I think he judges players based on 2006 FIFA World Cup database.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I don't think RM would be a problem as they don't seem to want him atm. Liverpool would be about the money and Arsenal probably wouldn't spend +20M on him this summer unless they release Nasri (go Juve! :D). Chelsea can be a serious problem if they're really interested on him. IMO we can't afford him, but that's more because of our lack of ambition. Inter is a tough threat aswell.

Juve in EL (with an ambitious project/team) > Lille in CL.

With those speculated 100M we could easily be the favourites of the tournment and Lille will always be +1 in next year's CL.

Ohhhh.. after Parma's game we were thrown out of EL and no, no way we can get Hazard.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Bastos > Vargas IMO!

Hazard would be perfekt though..
Vargas is better than bastos. Bastos is average. And is not exactly the type of the player that will get us CL football let alone challenge for the the league title. Plus he's 28, not exactly young and gonna get 5 years out of him. Personally i would sign Hazard, a world class IMO player, that would take us to next level in that position, rather than waste AGAIN on average like Bastos, that will get us nowhere, AGAIN PROVEN THIS SEASON, you'd think people will finally learn.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Hazard: "I'm young and it'd be hard to play in a club like RM. Rather go for a club where the youngsters can grow easily in the first squad and let my sign there."

I just saw this quote now. Well, maybe we have a little little shot that could easily get higher with Deschamps around here.

P.S.: To be fair to Bastos, even if I rate Vargas a little higher than him, I also don't think he's the type of player who could allow us to make the jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)