Michel Bastos - LW - Olympique Lyonnais (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedvěd

Malouda and Zhirkov. :tup:

They are also better options than Bastos and I read that Chelsea wants to get rid of them (alongside with Drogba, Bosingwa and Mikel). They would be cheaper than Michel, too.
Zhirkov is yet to score for Chelsea in the league, he's more talented than N'Zogbia but he doesn't play enough.

I would say that Bilyaletdinov is better than Zogbia, but same thing with Jerkoff, he doesn't play regularly and he's too inconsistent.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
15 Million he'd cost name somebody better than him for that price.
He won't cost 15M, Lyon wouldn't want to release him for such a price.

I rate Bastos, he's solid but he's nothing exceptional. He would suit good to Italian football but somehow I don't think he's the greatest of options for us. Mata and Ashley Young are probably better options, wouldn't know much about their prices.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Matta / Bale would be a dream, but they would cost a fortune.

Bastos joined Lille in 2006, that's 5 years ago so hopefully he will gain french-passport by summer but again it's not like we are linked with other non-eu players.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I'm waiting for the spanish players don't cut it in Serie A post. Mata would be a phenomenal dream to say the least.
Mata is certainly one of the most underrated players, but Valencia won't sell him anytime soon, they know how great he's going to be and he's one of the reasons that they sold Villa and Silva.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Mata is certainly one of the most underrated players, but Valencia won't sell him anytime soon, they know how great he's going to be and he's one of the reasons that they sold Villa and Silva.
I know but they won't make the mistake of holding onto their star players for long unless they become far more dominant than they currently are. Look at Joaquin & Vicente, what wasted talents.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
unfortunately our management doesnt. Trying to figure them and there way of thinking is more confusing and complicated then trying to figure out astro physics. Id make a nuclear bomb before these guys figure out whats good for Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Maybe not the same price, but obviously a better option.
What has PSV been rumored to want for him?

From what I've seen of Dzsudzsak, he seems to be a pretty explosive winger who also likes to cut inside. If we're going to stick with the 4-4-2 system, that's the sort of player I'd want on the left flank.

Bastos is just too expensive for what he could offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)