Michael Ballack? (28 Viewers)

Mar 6, 2005
Hmm.. A year ago I would've welcomed Ballack, but if it means sacrificing either Vieira or Emerson (Emo being more likely), I'd rather not.. The midfield is perfect the way it is.. Maybe someone on the left, though..

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Nawaf said:
Hmm.. A year ago I would've welcomed Ballack, but if it means sacrificing either Vieira or Emerson (Emo being more likely), I'd rather not.. The midfield is perfect the way it is.. Maybe someone on the left, though..

If Ballack comes we dont have to scarifice anybody, the 3 of them can play in the same team... you should look at some of the formations that have been post in here, they are great and they include the 3 players.

:D

Theodore

Big,Brute,PowerfulStriker
Dec 5, 2005
Espectro said:
If Ballack comes we dont have to scarifice anybody, the 3 of them can play in the same team... you should look at some of the formations that have been post in here, they are great and they include the 3 players.

:D

you mean, like chelski

Theodore

Dec 5, 2005
no, ballack was like lampard or gerrard,
they don`t function like ball winner or anchorman anymore,
they do attacking midfielder, and very good at that

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He's more a CM, very good both in defence and in attack, strong on his feet, isnt really technical and doesnt have the flair of a classic playmaker like Zidane for example, but has very high workrate, good passing, and a great longshot, strong and fairly accurate, moves well around midfield and likes to attack and run into the box, scores plenty of goals. Has a very good header as well.

Apr 12, 2004
Zlatan said:
Burke, Ballack is not a DM.

Anyone in here who think they know more about MY team, then say it to my face. I don't try to tell anyone on here anything about Juve, because it is not my club, but when you ask me about one of our players and tell me I'm wrong, that just makes any of you an asshole.

LISTEN TO ME:

Ballack plays like a midfield general, he controls the pace of the midfield, he is more of an attacking player, BUT, IN AN INTERVIEW ON THE BAYERN WEBSITE, WHERE YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE COVERAGE, HE DEFINED HIMSELF AS A DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER BECAUSE HE COMES DEEP INTO THE MIDFIELD TO GET THE BALL.

He can play anywhere in the midfield, he has a free role, he is a true center middie.

How many bayern games have you watched in your life, what 10, at most?

Well I have watched probably 10 this season, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it, joker.

Listen to me, not to your own lack of knowledge.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
ßömßärdiër said:
Anyone in here who think they know more about MY team, then say it to my face. I don't try to tell anyone on here anything about Juve, because it is not my club, but when you ask me about one of our players and tell me I'm wrong, that just makes any of you an asshole.

LISTEN TO ME:

Ballack plays like a midfield general, he controls the pace of the midfield, he is more of an attacking player, BUT, IN AN INTERVIEW ON THE BAYERN WEBSITE, WHERE YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE COVERAGE, HE DEFINED HIMSELF AS A DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER BECAUSE HE COMES DEEP INTO THE MIDFIELD TO GET THE BALL.

He can play anywhere in the midfield, he has a free role, he is a true center middie.

How many bayern games have you watched in your life, what 10, at most?

Well I have watched probably 10 this season, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it, joker.

Listen to me, not to your own lack of knowledge.

Thats what I said, he's a central midfielder, but NOT a defensive midfielder in the true sense of the word.

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
Ballack might play deeper than a CM, but his skills are more suited as a CM than a DM.

He isn't anything like a Makelele or Vieira.

Using Ballack in a true DM role would be a waste of his talents.

Theodore

Dec 5, 2005
Buffonisgod said:
Ballack might play deeper than a CM, but his skills are more suited as a CM than a DM.

He isn't anything like a Makelele or Vieira.

Using Ballack in a true DM role would be a waste of his talents.

true, wasting a very good player, indeed :agree:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
KroniK said:
not to mention the merchandising revenue a player like Ballack means...juve would certainly win many german fans with his signing :D
Which is a good thing, and Burke will be their leader :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)