........................Ned/Camo
or:............Balla.............Veiria
...........................Em

or switch Em w/ Veiria and take Em out and put Cam wide

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Espectro said:
Exacly!!! this is my main concern if we (for some strange twisted in destiny a.k.a Moggi) get Ballack
But why is that a concern? Ballack can fit into a number of roles, including perhaps a spot on the left flank. We could even use three players straight across in midfield a la Mourinho's Chelsea. I mean it's not like we are spending millions and millions of pounds on this player..

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
ßömßärdiër said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Like this:

Neddie.......Ballack.........Pirate

..................Vieira

or:

Ned................Ballack...Vieira...............Camo

..........................Emerson

........................Ned/Camo
or:............Balla.............Veiria
...........................Em

or switch Em w/ Veiria and take Em out and put Cam wide

None of that will EVER happen.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
RochemBeck said:
But why is that a concern? Ballack can fit into a number of roles, including perhaps a spot on the left flank. We could even use three players straight across in midfield a la Mourinho's Chelsea. I mean it's not like we are spending millions and millions of pounds on this player..

Well I know he can play left, or we can use the other systems that Burke said, and I would love to see that formations, and I would love to see Ballack in Juve... its just that I dont want to get him and use him in a position where he cant perform the best... you know like Mutu.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Or this for that matter:

Buffon

Zambrotta - Thuram - Cannavaro - Chiellini

Vieira - Emerson - Ballack

Camoranesi - Ibrahimovic

Trezeguet

Or perhaps this, however I doubt it:

Buffon

Gallas - Thuram - Cannavaro

Camoranesi - Vieira - Emerson - Zambrotta

Ballack

Trezeguet - Ibrahimovic

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Espectro said:
Well I know he can play left, or we can use the other systems that Burke said, and I would love to see that formations, and I would love to see Ballack in Juve... its just that I dont want to get him and use him in a position where he cant perform the best... you know like Mutu.
Well that's true, however even if we just used Ballack and Emerson in rotation that would be awesome as well...finally true depth in central midfield. And considering Ballack is still 28 he would essentially take over for Emerson within the next couple years. But fielding those three in midfield sounds amazing to me..

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
RochemBeck said:
Well that's true, however even if we just used Ballack and Emerson in rotation that would be awesome as well...finally true depth in central midfield. And considering Ballack is still 28 he would essentially take over for Emerson within the next couple years. But fielding those three in midfield sounds amazing to me..

yeah I know, if we get Ballack, playing those 3 in the midfield we will have the best midfield in the world!! I just hope that if we get Ballack and Capello is still with us, then he can see and use Ballack correctly.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
ßömßärdiër said:
And you must know this because the Bosnians can predict the future, right, like some great race of superhumans?

Sorry, sounds like a lot of BULLSHIT to me.

No, not Bosnians, just me ;)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
------------Zlatan--Trezegol
-----------------Ballack
--Zambro--Vieira--Emerson--Camo
-------Canna--Kovac--Thuram
-----------------Buffon

I miss Nedved in this formation, and I havent seen too much quality games from Ballack. Is he OMF, can he play behind 2 strikers? Can he play good passes?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
ßömßärdiër said:
Seriously, this is pissing me off, people asking the same questions every bloody time I turn around.

Hey Burke, given the fact that you are a Bayern fan, can you tell us about Ballack and his position?

ji,ji,ji,ji

:D

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
We don't need ballack right now but we need someone to replace nedved in a period of 1-2 years. we can count on emerson, vieira and camo for 3-4 years if moggi won't sell them.

But main question is that who should replace nedved? and little after that who should replace thuram?

I remind two name: Zaccardo for Thuram and Rosicky for Nedved?
If anybody agree with me?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
ESS-Juventino said:
We don't need ballack right now but we need someone to replace nedved in a period of 1-2 years. we can count on emerson, vieira and camo for 3-4 years if moggi won't sell them.

But main question is that who should replace nedved? and little after that who should replace thuram?

I remind two name: Zaccardo for Thuram and Rosicky for Nedved?
If anybody agree with me?

I dont think that theres a team in the world that can say that they "dont need " Ballack.

read the past posts and you will see that Ballack could be a VERY atractive option in our midfield wich will make us stronger.

And also, Rosicky is going to Atletico de Madrid.

:D

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
I do thin he is a very good player. No doubt.
Only onething:

Capello play 4-4-2 and that's for sure. So we have 4 midfielder : Camoranesi, Nedved, Emrson and Vieira.

With whom you think that we should replace him?

And remember he is not a player who sit on a bench in WC year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)