Miccoli warned us.... (1 Viewer)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Italy's newest golden-boy Fabrizio Miccoli has warned Juventus that he would rather continue his apprenticeship for another club than become a bench-warmer at the Delle Alpi next season.

The volatile 24-year-old burst onto the scene on the strength of some jaw-dropping displays while on loan for Perugia this season, which convinced the powers that be at Juve that he is ready for the big time. Athletically that is undisputedly the case, but upon hearing his latest comments they may very well have fresh doubts about his maturity mentally.

"If I see that I am always on the sidelines then I will get up and go somewhere else," boomed 'the Italian Romario'. "I know there is interest from Lazio and Parma and I am very honoured by that fact. They are two great clubs and would suit me down to the ground."

Miccoli concluded with a admission that should cause quite a commotion amongst the football-crazed locals of Lecce, who are still celebrating the promotion of their club to Serie A.

"If I was to play for another season in a less ambitious club than Juve then I'd like to join my hometown side Lecce," he added. "Lecce remains in my heart as it is my home town club. Sooner or later I will play with that red and yellow shirt on my back. If not now, then at the end of my career."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Whisper

May 17, 2003
they may very well have fresh doubts about his maturity mentally.
lol i totally agree!! i mean its obvious that juve wants him that's y he's staying next season!! he really didn't need to say this crap!! he's got a good future at juve!! he already proved himself as a good player and juve is the perfect place for him to gain experince and develop his skills!! if u dont want it, the door is wide open!! well i'm sure he'll change his mind soon!

Whisper

May 17, 2003
no i dont think so coz they dont think that way... just coz he said somethin stupid doesnt mean they're gonna loan him, he's good for the team and that's the most imp thing!! hopefully he'll just shut his big mouth!

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i think that no mater how good he's , he can't talk like this cause he knows well that he'll play for Juventus & not Perugia , Di Vaio was a Bench player for sometime this season , & NO player in the world can warn Juve . . .

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
This is not just stupid words this is what he realy wants which is playing regularly which juventus can't provide him at the moment.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thats the problem,,,,, he thinks that is more reasonable to let him play instead of those two.

I hope he changes his mentality

Robert

Jun 9, 2003
He isn't right.First he has to proove that he is good enough to play in starting eleven.If Lippi will see it, no doubt, he will give him a chance.:cool:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I know that he is good enough, and everyone does.

But you cant arrive to a team, where you are a "newbie" and start like "im miccoli, the great rising star, and if you dont let me play ill go"

fok off.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Even backups at Juve play quite a lot. There are so many matches, 3 competitions, injuries. I mean look at how much Zalayeta played last year and he was a bench player.

I don't think miccoli wil have a problem at the end.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Damm, Miccolli has let me down, I was sooo happy to see him in Juve, but with this comments that he said he just bring down all the respect that I had for him... I hope he grow up a litle, I don't want a Cassano playing for Juve...

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Damm, Miccolli has let me down, I was sooo happy to see him in Juve, but with this comments that he said he just bring down all the respect that I had for him... I hope he grow up a litle, I don't want a Cassano playing for Juve...
Well, thank god, i don't think there are many people like cassano.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Umm guys don't believe everything you hear. The media always twists facts around; he probably said something in an innocent/joking way, and the media turned it round to sound bad.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Or maybe he said what every player says: "I prefer playing over sitting on the bench"

I've seen comments like that grow into giants before!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Exactly. Even Trezeguet's comments after the final were over bloated. I read the comments at least 10 times, and yet I could not find any phrase that the media could interprit as him acting badly. We have to get used to these things ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah and sometimes even grown mature people believe them...so ridiculous :D Everything has to be taken with a pinch of salt. A month ago, Real were categorically denying that they will buy Beckham. Lol is all I can say. Same for Moggi's comments (especially for Moggi's comments ;)).

Btw how old are you Erik?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)