Miccoli warned us.... (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Hey Midget, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
Ouch!

I'm hoping this is just another case of the media taking a statement out of context. It's perfectly normal for a player to not want to sit on the bench, especially when they're still developing. Sure, Mico's not that much of a youngster, but he's still got a lot of improving to do IMO. I was really happy when we got him, and I still have high hopes for him. I hope this doesn't mean he's gonna get forced out of the club :irritate:

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

why...
he expected that he would come in juve and take dp's place that easy??

there are also other guys usually betched.

they don't act like this
hey guys dont belive in thoes rumors... i dont think that he really siad that..
i think he just said like, "i would love to play as a regular" or something like that, and then the media twisted it... :fero:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

i think he just said like, "i would love to play as a regular" or something like that, and then the media twisted it... :fero:
let's hope so,
cause i really like him as a player,he is good one,
with determination.

it would be pity if he wouldn't like to stay and be unsatisfied.

that is smg too negative

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

... or his words were incorrectly translated :D

As Graham said, nobody wants to sit on the bench. Without a coach and not knowing which forwards will join the club in the summer I won't even try to predict who will be our starting strikers.

Aug 1, 2003
he's a young player, talented and planning to go big to break his career. what did you expect him to say? "geez thanks juve for letting me warm the bench". but his decision to go public like this is incorrect either, a similar situation made capello angry with totti

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Graham Is right he's still got room to improve, no question. A bit like Martins who is only 19-20 but plays mainly as a sub, but more recently has claimed a first team place by scoring important goals and also due to Bobos poor form. We cant let Miccoli go. And like Sally said he wasnt exactly going to be happy on the bench. At 24 he should be playing 1st team football but when hes had the chance he's been average. Aint no one replacing Piero so hes stuck. Hopefully our new boss will find a system where Miccoli gets to play.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
baah, we dont need primadonas! if he wants to go, just let him. i dont hate him, nor do i like him. he was good last year.....but this year, when given chances he just doesnt shine. yea, yea....he's new to the system, bla bla bla.

if he goes, we can have room for gilardino...? :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
baah, we dont need primadonas! if he wants to go, just let him. i dont hate him, nor do i like him. he was good last year.....but this year, when given chances he just doesnt shine. yea, yea....he's new to the system, bla bla bla.

if he goes, we can have room for gilardino...? :D
Oh come on, Miccoli is far from being a primadonna, he's still a developing player and the last thing you want to do to a player his age is to stunt his growth (no pun intended) as a footballer.

"Given chances he doesn't shine?" This season is hardly anything to judge a player by. If our whole squad were new signings this season, would you be calling for the heads of Buffon, Thuram, Nedved and Del Piero too?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
he's a young player, talented and planning to go big to break his career. what did you expect him to say? "geez thanks juve for letting me warm the bench". but his decision to go public like this is incorrect either, a similar situation made capello angry with totti

really?

what had happened?

Aug 1, 2003
Totti was talking some shite bout going to Madrid and Capello wasn't happy bout it...

Kaizer, he didn't shine? Oh yes he very much did IMO. Well, better than any of our midfielders anyway :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Totti was talking some shite bout going to Madrid and Capello wasn't happy bout it...

Kaizer, he didn't shine? Oh yes he very much did IMO. Well, better than any of our midfielders anyway :D

oh yes,i remembered...

it seemed funny for god's sake what totti said....!!
it was hillarious!! :rofl:

capello shouldn't be angry....he should laugh his ass out!!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont blame him though. i could understand if del piero wasnt injured and if del piero was playing great as he did in previous years, but thats not the case IMO. he should have been given more playing time this season.

along with maresca, i'm scared lippi may have destroyed our chances of having two future world class players in our team.

Sep 28, 2002
i dont see miccoli or maresca as world class players. if they are so great then why lippi always gives di vaio a nod ahead of miccoli? blah, dont know, they certainly arent world class.

and funny, mostly non uve fans notice that. juventini are just blinded by blacka nd white those players are wearing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)