Miccoli shuts Juventus door (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Yea speak once is enough. There's no need to say that he wouldn't return 3 times, we got the message during the 1st time. He should learn from Tudor.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
let him speak what ever he likes.. what harm could it bring.. afterall, he didn't call juve names or anything.. he simply said that he is not coming back.. apparentely replying to some journalists' questions..

everyone has the right to speak..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Well maybe I'm bias against him, after all he does deserve to talk.

Let him stay in Florence since he's enjoying himself there.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Miccoli shuts Juventus door
Monday 14 February, 2005
Fiorentina ace Fabrizio Miccoli has ruled out a return to Juventus at the end of this season.

The Italian international is currently at Fiorentina after the Bianconeri sold a half-share in him last summer.

The Turin giants could move to recall him at the end of the campaign but Miccoli seems uninterested.

"I’m not thinking about the past now," he told TG5 on Monday afternoon. "That experience is over for me."

Miccoli is proving to be a success at the Artemio Franchi and he scored in yesterday’s 2-1 win over Parma.

"It was a really important game for us and I didn’t know whether to come off or not given that I was struggling with cramp," he added.

"But I remained and scored the second goal which proved crucial. However, the whole team played well."

Miccoli has admitted that he would like to remain with the Viola but reports suggest that Palermo are very keen to sign him for the 2005-06 campaign.

The Rosaneri are hoping to do business with Juventus and then reach an agreement with Fiorentina.

Who the fack wants you anyway you little twit?
:fero:

He'd rot on the bech watching Mutu and/or Cassano play in the starting 11.

I'm gonna tell ya what gonna happen(not too loud though):

We're gonna sell his half that we own to Palermo for Andrea Barzagli

Like I said elsewhere there's a similar thread to this...

Fvck him!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    Some comments of Miccoli (today); shows how he's a cun*.

"Stimo Zeman come allenatore e come persona.."
    "La mia esultanza al gol di Zalayeta? Non ho visto Juve - Real.."
    "Se segnerò alla Juve esulterò.."

"I respect Zeman as a coach and as a person.." STRIKE ONE
    "My excitement when Zalayeta scored? I didn't watch Juve-Real.." STTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRIKE TWO
    "If I score against Juve I'll celebrate.." STRIKE TREE, YOU'RE OUT!!!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    if this is true, FVCK HIM! (although I understand why he says it. he was Fvcked by Capello & Juve)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)