Miccoli shuts Juventus door (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
after seeing him in roma match in the coppa , i am happy that he left juve, this player is USELESS and not juve material at all and he wasted a lot of chances , one of which the decisive penalty kick which would have left the viola to the next round , but he did a very poor shot to eliminate them , the viola is so pathetic by the way:D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
after seeing him in roma match in the coppa , i am happy that he left juve, this player is USELESS and not juve material at all and he wasted a lot of chances , one of which the decisive penalty kick which would have left the viola to the next round , but he did a very poor shot to eliminate them , the viola is so pathetic by the way:D
From wad I heard, both teams sucked equally. :)
But I'm glad Chivu played, and he performed for that game

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    MICCOLI: JUVE-LIVERPOOL COME SPERAVO

"Non ho visto la partita della Juven-
    tus. In tv c'era il wrestling, ho guar-
    dato quello. Comunque non nascondo che
    è andata come volevo io. Era il risul-
    tato che speravo". Fabrizio Miccoli non
    naqconde il suo rancore verso la socie-
    tà bianconera che non ha mai creduto in
    lui.

:rolleyes:

modified google translation:

MICCOLI: Juve-liverpool AS I HOPED "I haven't seen the game of Juven-tus. In tv there was wrestling, I watched that instead. However I do not hide that it has gone like I wanted. It was the risult that I hoped ".

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    "And I'm stuck at a club owned by some guy who sells shoes where we are struggling not to end up back in Serie B ... but I'm not bitter or anything. :sob: :sob:" -- Miccoli

Apr 13, 2005
    Miccoli is an idiot anyway.
    He is decent but way over-rated.
    There are many players better than him.
    Plus he so small that as a forward he'll prob head the ball about 1 in a thousand attempts.

He had ONE good season in top flight football.
    And people think he is a genius.
    If he could do that over 4-5 seasons straight.
    Then I would consider Miccoli brilliant

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Nice, a Juve-fan from Ireland :D well, I dont want Miccoli back :p so I dont care what happens to him. Go to Serie B Miccoli

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    "And I'm stuck at a club owned by some guy who sells shoes where we are struggling not to end up back in Serie B ... but I'm not bitter or anything. :sob: :sob:" -- Miccoli
    :LOL::LOL:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I can't say miccoli is overrated, he is playing much better than Del Piero and he was playin pretty good when he was here. But if he doesn't want juve anymore then there's no point, so trade his ownership for Bojinov or Pazzini and i'll be happy.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Thank You Liverpool-Miccoli
    4/15/2005 12:57:00 PM
    Juventus reject Fabrizio Miccoli has revealed he was rooting against the Bianconeri in their Champions League tie against Liverpool.
    “Well I didn’t watch their game against Liverpool. I preferred to watch wrestling for four hours. But things went just as I hoped they would go,” said the Fiorentina forward.

Liverpool outsted Juventus from the Champions League on a 2-1 aggregate score.

The Bianconeri off-loaded Miccoli to Fiorentina last summer after that coach Capello decided he was wasn’t needed.

Juventus still own half of Miccoli’s services.

cource: goal.com

Micooli I hope Fiorentina gets relegated!!!!!

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    he can fvck himself.

what did he do last year at Juventus??? absolutly NOTHING!

when we needed him when Delpiero and trezeguet was injured, he dident step up he did NOTHING!

now with zlatan and zalayeta they are 1000time's better.

miccoli came to juventus and was like ,juventus better dont let me on the bench ore els!

so he can fvck himself

we dont need him

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    he is no juve material at all , he should play with the viola in serie B next season , if that happened he will come and ask juve to get him back

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by williedahomer ] ++
    Form is temporary.
    Class is permanent.
    That is why Del Piero has been at Juve for over a decade.
    Well in DP's case, his TEMPORARY form looks very much PERMANENT. :D

Miccoli, can rot in serie B, Give his ownership for Bojinov's at the end of the season when they get relegated to serie B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)