Miccoli shuts Juventus door (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Miccoli shuts Juventus door
Monday 14 February, 2005
Fiorentina ace Fabrizio Miccoli has ruled out a return to Juventus at the end of this season.

The Italian international is currently at Fiorentina after the Bianconeri sold a half-share in him last summer.

The Turin giants could move to recall him at the end of the campaign but Miccoli seems uninterested.

"I’m not thinking about the past now," he told TG5 on Monday afternoon. "That experience is over for me."

Miccoli is proving to be a success at the Artemio Franchi and he scored in yesterday’s 2-1 win over Parma.

"It was a really important game for us and I didn’t know whether to come off or not given that I was struggling with cramp," he added.

"But I remained and scored the second goal which proved crucial. However, the whole team played well."

Miccoli has admitted that he would like to remain with the Viola but reports suggest that Palermo are very keen to sign him for the 2005-06 campaign.

The Rosaneri are hoping to do business with Juventus and then reach an agreement with Fiorentina.

Who the fack wants you anyway you little twit?
:fero:

He'd rot on the bech watching Mutu and/or Cassano play in the starting 11.

I'm gonna tell ya what gonna happen(not too loud though):

We're gonna sell his half that we own to Palermo for Andrea Barzagli

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Well, i think its clear we need a new striker next year and miccoli is not the solution by far anyway.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Sad that we sold him, but that is past now. Let's forget about him and seize the future without him :D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Monday 14 February, 2005
Fiorentina ace Fabrizio Miccoli has ruled out a return to Juventus at the end of this season.

The Italian international is currently at Fiorentina after the Bianconeri sold a half-share in him last summer.

The Turin giants could move to recall him at the end of the campaign but Miccoli seems uninterested.

"I’m not thinking about the past now," he told TG5 on Monday afternoon. "That experience is over for me."
Now this is what I call a wonderful news :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
This guy blabbers too much
Exactly. Ever since he went to Florence, I see him crapping time and time again.

Anyway we don't need him, we have Mutu. Since he likes to stay at Florence so much, let him rot there.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
ok, we shouldnt have sold him but he didnt exactly set the world on fire at juve when given his chance.

Maresca feels the same....so lets get Bojinov in the swap deal. Its not like moggi is losing out.

I just hope that Miccoli and Maresca do very well at Fiorentina so Moggi realises the mistake he has made and doesnt make it again.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
he's not coming.. even if he wanted to come back.. he want even have a place in the bench.. it's better for him to stay in Florence..

I'm just wondering.. next year.. we'll have four important and start-up-material strikers: DP, Trez, Zlatan and Mutu..!!! with Zalayeta a backup for whoever left of them.. and god knows who else moggi will bring..

next year.. DP lovers will suffer..!!!

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Monday 14 February, 2005

Miccoli is proving to be a success at the Artemio Franchi and he scored in yesterday’s 2-1 win over Parma.

"It was a really important game for us and I didn’t know whether to come off or not given that I was struggling with cramp," he added.

"But I remained and scored the second goal which proved crucial. However, the whole team played well."

Miccoli has admitted that he would like to remain with the Viola but reports suggest that Palermo are very keen to sign him for the 2005-06 campaign.

The Rosaneri are hoping to do business with Juventus and then reach an agreement with Fiorentina.

Who the fack wants you anyway you little twit?
:fero:

He'd rot on the bech watching Mutu and/or Cassano play in the starting 11.

I'm gonna tell ya what gonna happen(not too loud though):

We're gonna sell his half that we own to Palermo for Andrea Barzagli
Will he ever shutup??? he is getting even worst than Totti....

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
HE's been saying this for the 3rd time.

BTW who wants u back anyway Micooli, the title should be Juventus shuts Micooli door.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I think Juve dealt with him unfairly... as it did with so many other young players that we have.. miccoli is a great asset.. but moggi didn't want him here.. fine, what about the other on loan players that we have.. do we get the chance of getting them back..??

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
I think Juve dealt with him unfairly... as it did with so many other young players that we have.. miccoli is a great asset.. but moggi didn't want him here.. fine, what about the other on loan players that we have.. do we get the chance of getting them back..??
We r sure to get Chiellini back, I doubt Maresca will return, about the rest I'm not sure.

But even though we treat Micooli in a bad way, but that doesn't give Micooli the reason to open his mouth time and time again.

About Tudor and Legro, I think we can get both back too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)