Miccoli Looking Forward (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Fabrizio Miccoli is keen to start his new adventure over. On Friday, he’ll live his first day as Juventus player. He’s excited and cannot hide it: “Yes indeed, but I’m also easy. I was looking forward to start my new adventure over and now the time has come”.

The forward already knows his future mates: “I already know the international players, they are great guys, excellent professionals and I’m sure they’ll give me a warm welcome. Juventus has a rock steady team but I know that one mate will be special, Antonio Conte my country fellow: he has a long story at Juve and he will have plenty of advices to give me”.

There will be so many competitions but there’s just one competition Miccoli never played in: the Champions League. “I can not imagine that, I think it would be a great emotion, hard to tell how it is before to have played in it. The most wished opponent? Easy, Milan at Supercoppa final on August 3rd in New York”.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
HES going to be our driving force in the ItalianaSuper Cup IMO. Hes going to have soo much adrenaline and rush, its not even funny. FORZA MICOLLI. IMO, like last season Nedved was the man, I see MIccoli being our SUPERSTAR THIS SEASON! :D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Romario :D
Too normal Zizou. We need more flash one.;).
How about Fab. Mic? Named after great former Perugia turned Juve Fab Rav. And I hope tries Rav like celebrations.:D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'm sure he'll definitely be better than that crappy Trezegeut.
easy dude! trez is a great player!

anyways, here is a bit on him:

Fabrizio Miccoli
23 y.o.
168 cm (short like myself:D)
great dribbling skills, very fast like Owen......., great shot on him, he is also creative.

he is a mixture of del piero and owen. actually, you could say that he is the complete Owen:D

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

easy dude! trez is a great player!

anyways, here is a bit on him:

Fabrizio Miccoli
23 y.o.
168 cm (short like myself:D)
great dribbling skills, very fast like Owen......., great shot on him, he is also creative.

he is a mixture of del piero and owen. actually, you could say that he is the complete Owen:D
Sorry for being too harsh on him, but that's just the way I feel about him. I guess he can shoot pretty good, but that's really not enough.

Anyway, thanks for the info on Miccoli. Sounds like a great capture......good think Juve got him before anyone else snatched him.

Jul 7, 2003
Yes Ternana! And now he is one of best forwards in Italy-Italian Romario:) Now he must do well in Juve and I think he can do very well in Juventus, becouse he is fantastic player;)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
seriously i don't see miccoli performin' good anywhere in the field but as a winger due to his small size.if he to play as a second forward he will be crushed by taller defenders.so this is his only option.

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
I might be a bit pessimistic, but didn't di vaio looked very promising when he joined juve?

Hoping that Miccoli is a totally different case.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
if he to play as a second forward he will be crushed by taller defenders.so this is his only option.
Size has nothing to do with it. He's a forward who plays behind the striker and scores a good number of goals. He likes starting from 3/4 of the pitch cos with his pace he can go past any defender, so he doesn`t need to use height or headings.

I don't remember Maradona, Romario or Baggio ever being crushed by taller defenders cos of their height.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)