Miccoli leaving JUVE??? (1 Viewer)

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
I think that Florentina has made some sort of a deal in which Florentina is a fedder club to Juve.If Micolli,Mareca and Chiellini perform in Florentina we will get them back not for much.So don't wory if they are good enough for Juve they will come back,and besides they are still a litle too young to be playing for the biggest club in Italy Juve

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
ok let me tell ya this :

zlatan ibrahimovic fuer 19 millionen zu holen und dann fabrizio miccoli an florenz abzugeben . so ein mist ! was machen die immer mit den "co-ownership" bei chellini, maresca und etz miccoli . scheiße !

OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #105
    I don't think it's fair to call Moggi names. Miccoli did from first days wearing the JUVE kit claim if he wasn't able to grab an ordinary position in the team he would ask to join other teams.

With the news that Zlatan will join (when the he** will it be official?????)
    he must have seen that not only his chance gettin' an ordinary place in
    JUVE but also perhaps his chances gettin' a spot in Lippi'a Azzurri that will
    start the WCQ campaign soon will fade away....

it's actually sad!

Miccoli was actually needed as he was the #1 replacement for DP!

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
    Why are you angry AT THE MOMENT there is no place for Maresca,chiellini and Micolli at Juve when they will be neede they will come back.

This is best for their develpoment

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

only 3 million pounds for half of his contarct???? .. so that means that he's only worth 6 million only. this is ****in pathetic. imo he's worth more than double that amount.

Aug 26, 2003
    I would understand the situation if we had Di Vaio, but with giving also Miccoli away the situation stays the same 3 quality strikers + Zalayeta.. very very good, even Austria Vienna has 5 strikers!! and a world Club like Juve is making such a shit!!

applaus to Moggi!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    what a stupid ****ing move, now we dont have any back up for del piero when he gets injured which we all know he will, we needed trez back up and we hopefully got zlatan for that but tht still hasnt been confirmed, now we sell miccoli 2 fiorentina?? wtf is goin on, y couldnt we just loan him out for a year?? Co-ownership deals r pointless for the club selling i dont understand what we gain from this at all, well i was happy untill an hour ago, what a stupid move

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
    Why are you angry AT THE MOMENT there is no place for Maresca,chiellini and Micolli at Juve when they will be neede they will come back.

This is best for their develpoment
    Miccoli don't have a place in Juve????
    Men, Im to mad to answer you in this moment, so Im not going to take it on you ok?

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Miccoli don't have a place in Juve????
    Men, Im to mad to answer you in this moment, so Im not going to take it on you ok?
    He would be lucky if he would play in the coppa Italia with the signing of Zlatan.But Micolli has a lot of potential for the future(when Del Piero retires)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Zlatan can play in both Trezeguet's and Del Piero's spot. He can play in a more forward role like David's, and also play as a second striker, much like he did with Ajax. With Zlatan here, Miccoli wouldn't get that much playing time so its right for him to move elseware and gain more experiance. Thats what he needs.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
    Have you guys seen something from Miccoli that I missed? He hasn't done anything since moving to Juve, why the strong feelings?
    Because he hasnt had the chance to do anything for us we keep messing the guy about

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Zlatan can play in both Trezeguet's and Del Piero's spot. He can play in a more forward role like David's, and also play as a second striker, much like he did with Ajax. With Zlatan here, Miccoli wouldn't get that much playing time so its right for him to move elseware and gain more experiance. Thats what he needs.
    I totaly agree.This is best for Juve,Florentina and Micolli. A :thumb: for this transfer,great job Moggi

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Capello: Hi Moggi, wanna **** something up today?

Moggi: Sure, I'm in the mood. People hate me anyway

Capello: Oh great! So what up?

Moggi: I don't know... oh yeah, lets sell two of the greatest young players in Italian football for no money.

Capello: Yeah, but who? I don't know shit

Moggi: Maresca and Miccoli, and then we get Cannavaro so people wont be to pissed

Capello: Nice! But we'll need a forward then. I'm thinking about a childish moron who only cares about himself and noone else.

Moggi: Nah, Totti is to expensive...

Capello: What about Zlatan then?

Moggi: Oh yeah, great plan. People will really think were going nuts. Oh and btw, lets spend twice of what he's worth.

Capello: Yay!, oh Luciano, I love you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)