Miccoli. Ha! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
everyone hated ibra because in so many games he played he couldnt give half of what alex gave in the limited time he played .
ibra was very inconsistent with juve and capello kept him on at dp's expense the whole time , that's why i used to dislike ibra

Buy on AliExpress.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
gazzetta says that the deal was worth about 4.3m euros.

PALERMO - Il Palermo ha acquistato Fabrizio Miccoli. La societa' rosanero versera' 4,3 milioni di euro alla Juventus, proprietaria del cartellino dell'attaccante salentino. Nelle ultime due stagioni Miccoli ha giocato in Portogallo con il Benfica. (Agr)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Yes, it was 4.3 Million Euros. The 3 Mil figure is in British Pounds, quite different.

But still, 4.3 Mil is a bit cheap. Miccoli can play.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
unless we secured the purchase of Bazargli, otherwise i don't know whywe don't sell Miccoli to Benfica or other foreign clubs,Palermo will be one of our main rival in next season:tdown:

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
unless we secured the purchase of Bazargli, otherwise i don't know whywe don't sell Miccoli to Benfica or other foreign clubs,Palermo will be one of our main rival in next season:tdown:
benfica are probably stunned at how cheap miccolli was....they would have paid a bit more for sure
why the hell did we sell him to palermo..a team that is pushing everyone around with how overpriced barzagli is made by them
at least show us theres a motive for selling him for so cheap..like getting extra funds to secure milito or having an agreement made on barzagli
if thats not the case they should have put him on the market longer for an auction to raise his price!!!!
secco ur a f**kin noob and ur f**kin up with juve

memo

Nov 18, 2005
benfica are probably stunned at how cheap miccolli was....they would have paid a bit more for sure
why the hell did we sell him to palermo..a team that is pushing everyone around with how overpriced barzagli is made by them
at least show us theres a motive for selling him for so cheap..like getting extra funds to secure milito or having an agreement made on barzagli
if thats not the case they should have put him on the market longer for an auction to raise his price!!!!
secco ur a f**kin noob and ur f**kin up with juve
its just miccolli. . .
i think that the board may look stupid
but they are bussines man. . .we aare not xD

lets have faith

bussines man of a tennis association?? ....maybe buy i think that they know what to do whith thme money

Agon

Sep 23, 2006
Well we wanted to sell Miccoli that's why the price is 4.3m, if Palermo want Miccoli badly the price would have been higher

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I don't really care about his price...

Selling him was a very wise step as keeping him would have been a disaster for the team work.

I'm happy I won't read anything about him again.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I don't really care about his price...

Selling him was a very wise step as keeping him would have been a disaster for the team work.

I'm happy I won't read anything about him again.
yeah, any midget with a Che Guevara tattoo must be trouble :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)