Miccoli. Ha! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2003
Here's the problem, clubs buying from us know we need the money, clubs who we're trying to buy from know we need quality players and will play hard.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
3 mil over 3 years??? what the hell is wrong with this board, we need money now! miccoli is worth at least £8million and he should have been used in an exchange :wallbang: and why do birmingham say £3 mill 4 kapo and juventus say 1.5????? stupid stupid club, we mayaswell have given them away

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Here's the problem, clubs buying from us know we need the money, clubs who we're trying to buy from know we need quality players and will play hard.
its pathetic how the board give in so easily to every bid made, impale these amateurs! put sum1 with a headstrong mind in charge of the transfers not some jelly minded easily manipulated jackass

mondo1

May 14, 2006
its pathetic how the board give in so easily to every bid made, impale these amateurs! put sum1 with a headstrong mind in charge of the transfers not some jelly minded easily manipulated jackass
yaaa we r in talks with zaragoza for the last 3 weeks or even longer and give away players after one bid

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yaaa we r in talks with zaragoza for the last 3 weeks or even longer and give away players after one bid
the rate its going i mite rename my group to the "i hope u die a slow and painful death secco"

we could have got atleast 5mil for Miccoli, hell if i was in secco's position i would have done a better job :D

my butt crack cud of made a better attempt at negotiations than secco's pizza slot

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wait wait .
Miccoli who is as old as Iaquinta, who played for better teams than Iaquinta, who has a bigger cl experience than Iaquinta and who was scoring as much as Iaquinta is sold for 3 times less than what we payed for Iaquinta ?

€4.5 million is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)