Miccoli close to Viola agreement (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
if only i didnt remeber all the people crying about leting Miccoli go the last summer...

He proved his real worth, as maresca, and Ujfalusi. Nearly fell out, with a squad like that....

Miccoli is capable to score two awesome goals/ season and some other ones, but thats all... and some thought we let the next Dp slip out of our hands....
Though I wasn't one of the heartbroken ones to see him leave, I did feel he was the striker who put in the most consistent performances for us last season. That said, I still didn't -- and don't -- feel he is capable of Juve starting material. Certainly not in the way he thinks he is in his own delisional mind.

And for the others who didn't want to see him let go, it was perhaps mostly about our bench depth in attack. We had a couple points this season with Trez's usual extensive injuries, DP's on-again-off-again health and form, and Zlatan's occasional ban that had us scraping the bottom.

Still, Chiellini is the most logical loaner to hang on to there. The rest could certainly cash out.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
screw him, we won the scudetto and his great viola team were batteling relegation.they only avoided the playoffs for relegation cuz they had a better result against parma and bologna

i hope we get more cash for him so we can get a REAL CLASSY ATTACKER, not this little boy who thinks he is the best there is

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
Indeed , we must get Di Livio back. I think that, besides he is very old, he can do some good for us. I loved him when he played for Juve. Conte and Di Livio--> GOOD TIMES!!!

Actually, great years:touched:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Sell him, then Moggi is happy, u r happy, I'm happy and everybody is happy and the happiest man will be Miccoli cos he will be able to spend more time watching wrestling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)