Miccoli close to Viola agreement (2 Viewers)

Romano

May 22, 2004
Fiorentina are expected to complete the signing of Fabrizio Miccoli from Juventus next week.

The striker spent this term at the Viola after he was netted in a co-ownership deal with the Bianconeri last summer.

Now Miccoli, the Viola and the Turin giants are ready to reach an agreement which will satisfy all parties.

"Everything will be decided next week," stated Francesco Caliandro, the former Perugia star’s agent.

"The club must first decide on their new Coach and sporting director before thinking about the squad.

"But everyone knows that Fabrizio wants to stay at this club.

"We already took steps last year so that he would remain at Fiorentina for next season."

Enzo Maresca is also being tipped to complete a similar move from Juventus, but left-back Giorgio Chiellini will be recalled to the Delle Alpi.

Meanwhile, Martin Jorgensen is hoping that Fiorentina will strike a deal with Udinese so that he can continue his Tuscan adventure.

"I don’t know what will happen," his representative told Fiorentina.it. "It is a decision which the two clubs will have to decide.

"All I can say is that Martin is happy in Florence and he still has a desire to prove his worth to the fans."

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
"The club must first decide on their new Coach and sporting director before thinking about the squad.
They better get him Hulk Hogan and Rick Flair :D

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
What is this with Miccoli and wrestling? I seem to have missed this joke.
“Well I didn’t watch their game against Liverpool. I preferred to watch wrestling for four hours. But things went just as I hoped they would go,” said the Fiorentina cunt.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
you can see miccoli is so happy playing for fiorentina and he wants to stay there and he dosent want to go back to juve, all that time on the bench at juve has forced him out and i got a feeling he hates us. you could see his determination on his faced when juve played viola.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
pecker, Villareal rocks ;) the charmed me throughout their season. They play the best football in Spain IMO :D

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Indeed , we must get Di Livio back. I think that, besides he is very old, he can do some good for us. I loved him when he played for Juve. Conte and Di Livio--> GOOD TIMES!!!

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
if only i didnt remeber all the people crying about leting Miccoli go the last summer...

He proved his real worth, as maresca, and Ujfalusi. Nearly fell out, with a squad like that....

Miccoli is capable to score two awesome goals/ season and some other ones, but thats all... and some thought we let the next Dp slip out of our hands....

and Maresca, what have he done this season??? did he prove he worths all the praises some juvefan still keep on telling???

Chiellini is the only shining talent from this trio, and shall no one forget that he was Capello's first signing at Juve.

We should ask Chiellini and Obodo for maresca and miccoli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)